Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UCONN
12.50%
Kentucky
87.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCONN vs. (9) Kentucky 11/25 - Maui Invitational Championship
Getting beat is one thing but I can't stand to watch another team play out of their *** like UConn is doing. I mean they are good but not like they are showing tonite. Same deal as West Va last year. I
Amun-Ra Wrote:Mother****er! Seriously! UConn is shooting over 65%.

60% to 35%. But most of UConn's baskets have been uncontested layups. When do you punch somebody in the mouth and make a statement that You will not come into the paint? Seriously, Walker has only hit 4 of his 10 shots from the outside, 6 layups, and Napier has made uncontested layups ever since he got into the game
Amun-Ra Wrote:Getting beat is one thing but I can't stand to watch another team play out of their *** like UConn is doing. I mean they are good but not like they are showing tonite. Same deal as West Va last year. I

If UConn did not make a single three pointer, they would still be leading by 2. We are getting killed by the easy baskets
Stardust Wrote:60% to 35%. But most of UConn's baskets have been uncontested layups. When do you punch somebody in the mouth and make a statement that You will not come into the paint? Seriously, Walker has only hit 4 of his 10 shots from the outside, 6 layups, and Napier has made uncontested layups ever since he got into the game
Everytime I look at the TV I see UConn hitting a three or a jumper.
Stardust Wrote:If UConn did not make a single three pointer, they would still be leading by 2. We are getting killed by the easy baskets
But they have. Like I said, they are hitting out their ***.
Hah, the Dribble Drive does work!
Amun-Ra Wrote:But they have. Like I said, they are hitting out their ***.

lol, yeah, but then you would have to take away the 8 three pointers the Cats have made
Good gawd, who cares about the **** Maui points record, set Walker!
Stardust Wrote:lol, yeah, but then you would have to take away the 8 three pointers the Cats have made
UK has hit three's in everygame. Except for Knight's bad shooting I would say we are close to our 3 point shooting % average.
Well, that was embarassing!
Amun-Ra Wrote:UK has hit three's in everygame. Except for Knight's bad shooting I would say we are close to our 3 point shooting % average.

Knight was HORRIBLE
IMO, UK will not play a tougher team in SEC play than UConn
Glad this game is over. UK needs to take a long look at this game film and grow some balls for the rest of the season. We had one man out there and a bunch of kids. Also, UConn will not play that good for the rest of the ear. Promise you that.