Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big sandy conference coaches....
Hey guys,
I just wanted to take this moment to let all of you know I really enjoyed coaching with and against you all this year. I honestly feel that in our conference we have some of the best coaches in the state of Kentucky. All of our kids in the conference are very lucky to have the caliber of coaches working with them on a daily basis like you do. I have gotten to know most of you on a personal level and honestly you all are some of the best motivators/guidance counselor/surrogate parents/teachers/coaches/friends that I have had the good fortune to know. I know deep down that coaching against you guys has made me a much better coach than I was before I joined the Big Sandy Conference. I look forward to next season so that I can continue the friendships that I have made and for those that I haven't gotten to know as well as I should I look forward to growing closer to you guys. For anyone thinking about getting into a conference I would highly recommend trying to get into the Big Sandy. Everyone treats each other with the upmost respect and it honestly feels like one big fraternity for the coaches and the players. I also wanted to let everyone know that I throuroughly enjoyed hosting the Big Sandy Championship day this year and look forward to hosting it in the future. :Thumbs:

*I also wanted to let Scott and Jamie and their kids know how proud I am of them for advancing as far as they did in the state playoffs. You all represented the Big Sandy with pride and dignity and it makes me proud to be a part of the Big Sandy Conference. :football:

Coach Terry Howard
Letcher County Central
Coach Howard Wrote:Hey guys,
I just wanted to take this moment to let all of you know I really enjoyed coaching with and against you all this year. I honestly feel that in our conference we have some of the best coaches in the state of Kentucky. All of our kids in the conference are very lucky to have the caliber of coaches working with them on a daily basis like you do. I have gotten to know most of you on a personal level and honestly you all are some of the best motivators/guidance counselor/surrogate parents/teachers/coaches/friends that I have had the good fortune to know. I know deep down that coaching against you guys has made me a much better coach than I was before I joined the Big Sandy Conference. I look forward to next season so that I can continue the friendships that I have made and for those that I haven't gotten to know as well as I should I look forward to growing closer to you guys. For anyone thinking about getting into a conference I would highly recommend trying to get into the Big Sandy. Everyone treats each other with the upmost respect and it honestly feels like one big fraternity for the coaches and the players. I also wanted to let everyone know that I throuroughly enjoyed hosting the Big Sandy Championship day this year and look forward to hosting it in the future. :Thumbs:

*I also wanted to let Scott and Jamie and their kids know how proud I am of them for advancing as far as they did in the state playoffs. You all represented the Big Sandy with pride and dignity and it makes me proud to be a part of the Big Sandy Conference. :football:

Coach Terry Howard
Letcher County Central

:Thumbs: You're one of a kind coach , you and your team are a big part of what makes this conference great !!!! Good luck next year .... :Thumbs: