Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanter ruled ineligible
Well, this hurts our team. But i still do believe that we can still make a huge run in the Tourney. But it sure would've been nice to have Kanter.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, but is graduating from EKU something I would admit:biggrin:

I've tried and tried and not thought of a comeback yet, but give me a couple more days and I will.
Westside Wrote:I've tried and tried and not thought of a comeback yet, but give me a couple more days and I will.

Heheheheheheh

Westie trying to give a promo on Dusty to get a good pop - and he's still thinking :Angry07:
Stardust Wrote:Heheheheheheh

Westie trying to give a promo on Dusty to get a good pop - and he's still thinking :Angry07:

Did you find that link yet?>
I dont think theyll need him, he woulda been huge help though!
Stardust Wrote:I just can't agree with that. I can't believe that he put his career on the line to play in a professional league and he took nothing.

The 2nd part of your statement said that he took $33K worth of incentives. If his parents allowed him to take it, and he told UK and the NCAA that he didn't, then you really think the NCAA is going to say fess up now that you lied and all you have to do is pay back what you took?

If he took something, and then said he didn't, how is that not knowing everything.

I hope you are right, but it sure is sounding more like a situation Derick Rose's brother or Cam Newtons father.

He didnt put his career on the line... I man he made money for he and his family for what 4 years now? right? and now he sits out this year adn is elgible for the NBA. I dont see that as putting the career on the line! I see it as bettering yourself finacially!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:He didnt put his career on the line... I man he made money for he and his family for what 4 years now? right? and now he sits out this year adn is elgible for the NBA. I dont see that as putting the career on the line! I see it as bettering yourself finacially!

You have no clue about the context of my post, re-read the enitire dialog of posts to put it altogether
stardust Wrote:you have no clue about the context of my post, re-read the enitire dialog of posts to put it altogether

i apoligize sd!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ You are a Louisville fan, I can't accept!

lol
Stardust Wrote:^ You are a Louisville fan, I can't accept!

Lol, well be

lol

Lol you are a UK fan so i could really care less
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I agree with Mister Perfect..
I think UK is still in good hands, they still have a lot of talent to get the job done..
Having Kanter would have been a big big upside to our season, but we have guys that can fill his shoes needless to say..

We may not have an undefeated season now, but I look for us to have a similar season to last year only with a few more losses.

The dream of another championship is not dead yet IMO.
Let's get to SEC play healthy. Then I like what this team has to offer. They may not be as strong on the interior, but they certainly should be the best perimeter team we have seen in a while.
i think they will do the right thing and let the kid play