Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Sandy Players named to East/West All-Star Game
I would like to congratulate all the players who were nominated to the KYMSFA East/West All-Star game that will be held November 28 at Kentucky State University in Frankfort..

Tristen Salyer DT Johnson Co.
Damien Belcher RB Johnson Co.
Michael Smith NG Leslie Co.
Jarredd Jarrell S Adams
Nathan Pray CB Perry Central
Dylan Cox and Austin Caldwell were selected to represent Bell County!!! Way to go boys, that is a great accomplishment.
This is an eighth grade team i am assuming,,is there also a 7th grade selection
Does anyone have a roster of the players who are on the East-Weat All-Star game?
sorry, misstoke I meant West
Rosters were emailed to the coaches.
8th grade game only, and rosters are being finalized to make sure all kids are coming. I heard their were still 175 kids waiting for slots when they open. It is a great game to play in a great way to meet other kids. The oldest played last year and made some nice friends during this weekend. Very good learning experience for all who go.
How was a player nominated for this honor? Who did the nominating and did a team have to play in the Middle School Playoffs to make the team?

Congrats to all of the kids from the Big Sandy that made the team.
I Rule The World Wrote:I would like to congratulate all the players who were nominated to the KYMSFA East/West All-Star game that will be held November 28 at Kentucky State University in Frankfort..

Jarredd Jarrell S Adams
Nathan Pray CB Perry Central

:Clap: congrats to these players , represent the BSVC with pride and dignity ...:1:
The nominations were made by the head coaches from each team.
So our coach could have nominated players from his team even though they did not play in the state playoffs????
Our team was only in the 1st game of the playoffs, so I dont know. I thought it was for any team that is a member of the KYMSFA.
how was this players nominated. don't get me wrong this players are good and some do deserve to be on this but one or two don't need to in my opinion. but i do think #2 from lcc deserves to be on here because out of the couple games i watched myself including the adams game he was the best back in the big sandy
I Rule The World Wrote:I would like to congratulate all the players who were nominated to the KYMSFA East/West All-Star game that will be held November 28 at Kentucky State University in Frankfort..

Jarredd Jarrell S AdamsNathan Pray CB Perry Central

Congrats Jarredd!
wat about that jones kid from hazard?...
Congrats to these young men. i heard they represented the area well!
While it is still in the preliminary stages, there are plans now to add a 7th grade game to this event for 2011.

The Top 60 7th graders from across the state is the possible number we are looking at. Will advise as soon as this is confirmed, but wanted you all to know so you can share in our excitement about the KMSFA growing!