Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School QB in the State
Old Redhound Wrote:If the truth was know. The best quarterback in Kentucky has already chosen to be a one sport star in BASKETBALL.

That might be the smartest post on this thread
Im not sure that you can pick a best middle school QB.I know of ones dad( knighted) who has weighed in on his kid(Ryan)) from Lexington Catholic all season and throughout this post's, Im sure our QB's family members have promoted him as the states best from some of the post I have read.I think an objective post would carry alot more weight than a slanted parental opinion.The funny part is how these parents try to disguise themselves by talking about them by using the third person.I think Knighteds son is a fine middle school football player.I think that he will have a bright future (I have seen him twice).Things will change with all these kids before they graduate some wont even be playing so lets just wait and see how things shake out.W-Burg QB is a fine player aswell but to put a crown on either one of these kids is foolish.
As long as its in a realistic perspective that a lot can change between MS and HS there shouldn't be a problem
Does Kentucky hold 7 on 7's for their middle school teams? The IJFA (Indiana Junior Football Academy) is holding 2 middle school 7 on 7 competitions, one on May14th, and one on June 11th.
If interested in competition, call 317-514-6010 or check out our website:

www.ijfa.net

or e-mail us at [email=ijfa@live.com]ijfa@live.com[/email]
There are a ton of 7 on 7s for MS teams in KY
The quarterback that played at Ashland this past season is a DANDY. He moved GREAT. Didn't see him throw much so can't speak much on his arm but moving, not much better at this age. IMO