Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KMSFA State Playoffs - Brackets
:please: someone show us an image of the brackets so all new members can see them. Thanks!!!!
eku23 Wrote::please: someone show us an image of the brackets so all new members can see them. Thanks!!!!

they can't show you the brackets because they are changed, and not finallized
Thanks for the info!!!
These brackets are like a national secret. You'd think it would be good to make them available, but this is like some secret society where you have to break a code to see them.
I am trying to access the playoff brackets. Any help?
Is there any other sites to view the playoff brackets for D3?
Are there any other websites to view these brackets?
Is Henry the real deal this year....hear they are physical
please someone post the brackets for all of us!!! we cannot see them.
I just registered as a memder but I cannot access the pdf for the playoff brackets. Please post the brackets so we acan see them.

Thank you, Jim
I cant seem to open the *.pdf file
when does FSMS Play?
New member here, and would like to know how to access the Playoff Bracket.
I am trying to access the playoff brackets. Any help?
Can someone post the bracket as a image so everyone can see it?
snipes8 Wrote:Is Henry the real deal this year....hear they are physical

yes they are good but they got there hands full this week
rebel 4 life Wrote:yes they are good but they got there hands full this week

Does Owen have a legitimate chance against Henry? Where was first game played? Any reason the score might be different this time? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just wondering how they handled Owen so easily the last time.:igiveup:
knighted Wrote:Does Owen have a legitimate chance against Henry? Where was first game played? Any reason the score might be different this time? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just wondering how they handled Owen so easily the last time.:igiveup:

when owen played herny the frist time it was the worst game they played all year they was confuseing on all side of the ball player were agureing and they wasnt really a team but over the season they have grown into a very good team and beat a very good frankfort team so to answer your question yes owen has a shot it was played at owen frist game of the year and will be back in owen this week anybody that want to see a great game satuday come to owen and bring the popcorn:popcorn:
snipes8 Wrote::Clap:who is the best QB in middle school football

#21 a kid from Ashland Verity has to be right up in the top 2 or 3? I haven't seen anyone any better as quarterback a threat to break one every play... An has a pretty nice arm as well. I would say he's the best? Would love to see someone better because they would have to be fun to watch!!
rebel 4 life Wrote:when owen played herny the frist time it was the worst game they played all year they was confuseing on all side of the ball player were agureing and they wasnt really a team but over the season they have grown into a very good team and beat a very good frankfort team so to answer your question yes owen has a shot it was played at owen frist game of the year and will be back in owen this week anybody that want to see a great game satuday come to owen and bring the popcorn:popcorn:

I have to admit I'm rooting for Owen Co. Not because I dislike Henry Co. but after watching them play Bondurant I see a team that has been out of the limelights with nobody paying them any attention. They look like trouble to me so "go Maurice Bowling middle":Thumbs:
BADCAT74 Wrote:#21 a kid from Ashland Verity has to be right up in the top 2 or 3? I haven't seen anyone any better as quarterback a threat to break one every play... An has a pretty nice arm as well. I would say he's the best? Would love to see someone better because they would have to be fun to watch!!

Is this the same kid who quarterbacked against us 2 weeks ago? 8th grade? If so did you watch the game between Verity and Lex Cath?:dontthink
[quote=knighted]Is this the same kid who quarterbacked against us 2 weeks ago? 8th grade? If so did you watch the game between Verity and Lex Cath?:dontthink

I was talking about the seventh grade game that we won quite handly!! But I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread! My mistake... But you apparently didn't watch the 7 th grade game??? :dontthink. Btw the 8 th grade lex cath team had nice looking athletes, Quarterback an couple nice receivers.
snipes8 Wrote::Clap:who is the best QB in middle school football

Originally Posted by BADCAT74
#21 a kid from Ashland Verity has to be right up in the top 2 or 3... 7th graders. I haven't seen anyone any better as quarterback a threat to break one every play... An has a pretty nice arm as well. I would say he's the best? Would love to see someone better because they would have to be fun to watch!!
I agree. #21 is a special player. Verity has a great team.
The season is short. Championships give the kids some extra games.
what do you have to do to get the play off brackets?
BADCAT74 Wrote:Originally Posted by BADCAT74
#21 a kid from Ashland Verity has to be right up in the top 2 or 3... 7th graders. I haven't seen anyone any better as quarterback a threat to break one every play... An has a pretty nice arm as well. I would say he's the best? Would love to see someone better because they would have to be fun to watch!!

Actually the Verity QB on 7th grade is an absolute stud. One the most dominate players I've seen this year play 7th grade games. I 'm not convinced at his arm because they really never had to throw it against our 7th grade, but as a running QB or even a runner period is had it going on.
3 years ago if there had been 2 or 3 divisions Owen would of been there at the end or close. I tell you this about Owen. They are a tricky team. Nothing fancy but seem to have something a little special hidden all the time.
barrel Wrote:3 years ago if there had been 2 or 3 divisions Owen would of been there at the end or close. I tell you this about Owen. They are a tricky team. Nothing fancy but seem to have something a little special hidden all the time.

I hope your right barrel but I still think Henry will win by 20:igiveup:
I agree about the 20 points. It may be less if they pull the kids early for restTongueirateSho