Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KMSFA State Playoffs - Brackets
knighted Wrote:Actually the Verity QB on 7th grade is an absolute stud. One the most dominate players I've seen this year play 7th grade games. I 'm not convinced at his arm because they really never had to throw it against our 7th grade, but as a running QB or even a runner period is had it going on.

Haven't had to throw in every game but there have been a few games.
knighted Wrote:Actually the Verity QB on 7th grade is an absolute stud. One the most dominate players I've seen this year play 7th grade games. I 'm not convinced at his arm because they really never had to throw it against our 7th grade, but as a running QB or even a runner period is had it going on.

I'm sold on the kid! Baker is a terror to opposing defenses because he does a lot of things right. He played at Boyd Co. last year, and he's a big part of why the Patriots are undefeated! If he doesn't switch schools, the Tomcats have a real special player coming in a couple of years...
BADCAT74 Wrote:Haven't had to throw in every game but there have been a few games.

YEA dont worry he can heave it!!!!!! And it is pretty too..
we never dreamed of making the playoffs our first year...we so appreciate the opportunity...thank you KMSFA!