Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs. Williamsburg
HPH85 Wrote:they need to play more then just a certain few and they no who they are. they are alot of good and young talent on m-boro team. well they aint a team like i said its daddy ball only the click plays the game,. maybe this will give the coaches something to think about next season. play the rest of the team.
Oh, and just in case ur wondering...I am NOT directly affiliated with the coaches on this team...nor do I have a starter on this team. I am just speaking fair judgement for the coaches and the kids that played this season.
What in the world happened to Middlesboro this game.
Just wait till the kids get out middleschool it will change. I always hear about middleschool playing daddy ball. But it's going to change, dont worry.
They were out played and out coached. I thought there would be a totally different outcome, but all I can say is Williamsburg is for real. Sportsman I believe you will be having some crow for dinner tonight the way you have talked down about Williamsburg this year... Haha. I guess they are the better team. Oh by the way, I liked that PM, we'll get ya next year!
haha guess i will. lol i don't think u will.
Just wondering if you Middlesboro fans have realized why Corbin decided to play Williamsburg with their 1st team 8th grade now. Williamsburg was the better team and tonight they proved it.
Sportsman105 Wrote:What in the world happened to Middlesboro this game.

I think they just laid down and quit, they played some lousy ball in this game. The opening touchdown set the tone for the game and Middlesboro didn't seem to have any desire to change that momentum. They are a better team than what we saw play in that game and their season record certainly reflects that. Can't say for sure what happened to them, but it sure was tough watchin this one go down the tubes.:flush:
Nothing happened other than they were out played by a better team.
Williamsburg came out ready to play, Jumped up quick and keep up the tempo
congrats Williamsburg.
Williamsburg can make a deep run in the state playoffs this year.
Pride and Football Wrote:Williamsburg can make a deep run in the state playoffs this year.

Deep I reckon. I think it will take a monster effort to beat them in D3.
I agree that they have alot of Weapons and will not quit.
I saw one of the hardest hit's of my whole career of watching football,at this game. I really do not know how the kid got back up.
Hahaha what happened to all American quaterback for middlesboro
Sportsman105 Wrote:Hahaha what happened to all American quaterback for middlesboro

I'm not sure why you guys refer to this kid from Middlesboro as the all american quarterback, because he was not picked to play in the San Antonio All American game. He may of been invited to the combine that alot of good players were from various states but he was not on any roster on any of the All American games. The QB from Lexington Catholic ( Reese Ryan), a running back from Corbin ( Tanner Powers) were playing together in the same back field a 28-20 loss to the west. Both kids played superb IMO. Ryan had 2 TD passes, 131 yds passing and a pick. The first TD was a 48 yd bomb from midfield. Tanner Powers was simply outstanding even though I thought he was under used as he avg. close to 7 yds a carry. He carried 6 defensive players one run for 8 yds down to the 2. I couldnt find his total yds but I would guess he had close to a 100 on maybe 15 or so carries against a very tough defense. Both QB's on their team were running in plays every time so they never got to play back to back plays. A kid from NJ who caught 2 TD passes from Ryan and ended up well over 140 yds receiving on maybe 9 receptions won the MVP Offensive award or I think Tanner Powers would of got it. It seemed to be a good experience for all the kids that played. Jaylen Washington from Frankfort (running back) and Michael Smith from Leslie county were the only other kids that I saw playing that day on the game rosters but excuse me if I missed somebody.