• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Middle School Athletic Conference
1. Williamsburg
2. Middlesboro
3. Jackson Co.
4. Harlan
5. Lynn Camp
6. Pineville

Who do think will be crowned conference champ 2010? I think it will come down to Williamsburg and Middlesboro... What do you think?
i agree i think the final game will be middlesboro and williamsburg. if so, should be a good game. both teams have a lot of talent this year.
I believe you are correct, it will come down to Williamsburg and Middlesboro. I think both teams are very good this year and it will come down to who wants it more. In my opinion I think Williamsburg is the better team, but Middlesboro has improved since the last time these two teams met. I think it will be hard for Williamsburg to beat a good team twice, I am going to pick Middlesboro by 12.
BobCatFan#1 Wrote:I believe you are correct, it will come down to Williamsburg and Middlesboro. I think both teams are very good this year and it will come down to who wants it more. In my opinion I think Williamsburg is the better team, but Middlesboro has improved since the last time these two teams met. I think it will be hard for Williamsburg to beat a good team twice, I am going to pick Middlesboro by 12.
Yep, i think Middlesboro will want this one bad since Williamsburg was their only loss on the season. I say if this game takes place the Middlesboro team will pull out all the stops. One thing is for sure...THE JACKETS R GONNA WIN! lol!