Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County 26 - Belfry 20
Heck of a ballgame over in Letcher County tonight. Coach May's kids played really well for him tonight and had just as much of a chance to win this one as we did. Keith always has his kids hitting hard and playing good fundamentally and it's always fun to play against him and his kids. This game sounded like a high school game with all of the hard hitting taking place by both teams.

Really proud of my boys for their effort tonight, this bunch of kids never quit playing hard for me and it has showed this year. We are currently 7-1 and now it's time to get ready for a really good Hazard team on Thursday night.

Keep up the good work guys and I hope you know how proud I am of each and every one of you. :Thumbs:

Good game by my 5th/6th grade team tonight getting a big win against a really hard hitting Belfry team. Proud of all of you and the future looks really bright for the Cougars. :Clap:
Please do not use initials in thread titles.
Sorry buddy I didn't mean to offend anyone. I assumed that everyone knew LCC and Coach Howard but from now on I'll put Letcher County Central on my post.
Good win Coach
Congratulating Cougars!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Good job boys