Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC 34 - Allen Central 14
Proud of my kids for always giving me 100% effort and heart each time they take the field. We only dress 28 kids this year on the varsity team but the 28 are truly great kids that I love to be around. We have that family atmosphere ever practice, bus trip, ballgame, hallways or where ever you see the kids. I am fortunate to have great parents that support me and the program 100% of the time. I consider myself lucky to be coaching this team and I hope my kids realize how much I care for them. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Coach you have a very good team. I was very impressed tonight. They are hard hitting and play every single play. My opinion you have the best team I have seen this year. Wish you guys the best in the playoffs.

And with the exception of a couple of things I thought our team played hard and never gave up. I have some young guys really starting to learn the game and stepping up.
Is Allen in the Big Sandy? Who has Allen defeated in the Big Sandy this year?
Colonel Kill,
You are doing a great job over there at Allen Central and they are lucky to have you and your staff working with their young men. I have much respect for your coaching staff and your players. I think that you are teaching football the way it is supposed to be taught. Your kids play really good fundamental football and in my opinion your are developing some really good high school players now and for the future. Most important they never gave up and played to the final whistle and that is a reflection of the coaching staff and your expectations of them. Keep up the good work and just give me a yell if you ever need anything.