Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Harlan vs Bell
Bell won 20 to 16. Refs were horrible. They did eject a star player and our star running back went down in the third and taken to hospital by ambulance and the team still pulled through and won. Even though the refs had other plans. Just sayin......Those CATS have heart!!!
The most physical middle school football i guess i ever saw, Nothing against New Harlan because they have great team but the refs tried every way in the world to take it from us. Hard place to win, So proud of our kids. They ejected one of our kids in the 1st Qtr for throwing a punch but the film showed one of their kids throwing the punch. Great Win
CatBlue Wrote:The most physical middle school football i guess i ever saw, Nothing against New Harlan because they have great team but the refs tried every way in the world to take it from us. Hard place to win, So proud of our kids. They ejected one of our kids in the 1st Qtr for throwing a punch but the film showed one of their kids throwing the punch. Great Win

Congrats Bell, you are correct you have to beat New Harlan and atleast one ref. and I'll not mention him by name...but he is so obvious it's sad. Good win for your team. I'll say this about the guy his car has pretty lights on it...just sayin.
You are dead on it HIGHSCHOOLFAN
highschoolfan Wrote:Congrats Bell, you are correct you have to beat New Harlan and atleast one ref. and I'll not mention him by name...but he is so obvious it's sad. Good win for your team. I'll say this about the guy his car has pretty lights on it...just sayin.

We all know him. That is why he is rated so high as a HS official. lol As a player he could not cut it at Bell and transferred to Cawood. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
That probably had something to do with it but it was probably cause of his stepson....Makes me lose all respect for him........
when refs cater to teams it gives them a false sense of ability. they will never progress and tend to find this out on the road and in playoff settings.i could give examples but some of you know what im talking about. as far as refs go there should be accountibility in middle school sports for bias and blatant calls.it seems middle schools are the worst.
Big Blue 2 u, your exactly right...Middle School refs do need to be held accountable for their actions, just like fans are. It's a proven fact CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!!!!!!
Go back to Bell County And shut up, just enjoy the win. You might as well say is name hope he runs across some of you some day. I beat you all didn't tell him before you left the game how good he done!!!!!! Would loved to have seen that. Plus if you don't like it don't come back, we don't care, you guys can't win or lose with respect. Show some class people!!
Lol
Us show class, you got to be kidding me.
big blu 2 u Wrote:when refs cater to teams it gives them a false sense of ability. they will never progress and tend to find this out on the road and in playoff settings.i could give examples but some of you know what im talking about. as far as refs go there should be accountibility in middle school sports for bias and blatant calls.it seems middle schools are the worst.

Where are you getting officials from? We get ours assigned and they are HS officials. We have the same type of recourse a HS team would have. This is of course for our home games and a majority of the road games we have. I honestly would not want players playing on a field without state certified officials.
barrel Wrote:Where are you getting officials from? We get ours assigned and they are HS officials. We have the same type of recourse a HS team would have. This is of course for our home games and a majority of the road games we have. I honestly would not want players playing on a field without state certified officials.

barrel, New Harlan uses state certified officials. If you take the time to read any of the Bell threads you'll see a common theme about "the refs". It's not just this game. Bell Co. has a good middle school football team and won a big game that night against New Harlan. Some of their fans just like to fuss and quarrel. I could respond but it would continue for days or even weeks and would serve no purpose.
Ask the Knox county fans about when they played up there also. It wasnt just against Bell. Also, the one ref had his stepson on the team. That should be a conflict of interest.
I have read many of the Bell Co threads. Our assigning office would not assign an official to a game in which there was a relative. Its one thing to have certified officials. It is another thing when they are assigned. We have played in games where there was no way the person in the stripes we certified or assigned to the game as a crew. Some schools cut corners by just asking gives to officiate the games that are certified but are not assigned to the game.
ILiveForHim Wrote:Ask the Knox county fans about when they played up there also. It wasnt just against Bell. Also, the one ref had his stepson on the team. That should be a conflict of interest.

Are we talking about a Harris?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Are we talking about a Harris?

No he is a Hensley, suppose to be a servant of the people. He could not make it at Bell as a player so now he is trying to get us back. :lmao: