Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Harlan vs Bell
Game time in 15
End of first 0-0, New Harlan 1st n goal
TD New Harlan, #18, 2 pt. No good, new Harlan 6-0
TD #22 for bell co. 2 pt no good, 6-6
Tied at half 6-6.
Pride and Football Wrote:Tied at half 6-6.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Bell co td pass, 2:13 left in the 3rd, bell 2 pt good, #7 on the 2pt run, bell 14-6
whats up with the bell co player being ejected,it just looked like a pushing match to me,and a half-hearted one at that?
Pride and Football Wrote:Bell co td pass, 2:13 left in the 3rd, bell 2 pt good, #7 on the 2pt run, bell 14-6

I knew Bell Co. hadn't cashed their chips in yet.
knighted Wrote:I knew Bell Co. hadn't cashed their chips in yet.
go bell,,,,if you get out of there with a win you done well
End of 3rd, bell up 14-6
New harlan has ball on 10 yard line
big blu 2 u Wrote:go bell,,,,if you get out of there with a win you done well

Amen brother. Thanks for the update.
Well around the 20
td new Harlan, Daniels
2pt is good. 14-14, 6:27 left in 4th
Pride and Football Wrote:2pt is good. 14-14, 6:27 left in 4th

Wow!
Was this supposed to be a close game? I have heard that Bell Co. has not played well since they lost their RB. Is this the reason for this game so far?
TD Pass from collett td bell
2pt no good flag on play obvious hold bell 20-14
MaysvilleBulldog Wrote:Was this supposed to be a close game? I have heard that Bell Co. has not played well since they lost their RB. Is this the reason for this game so far?

I see no reason for someone to say Bell Co. hasn't played well lately. They were beaten in a close game by a good Middlesboro team and then lost by a TD to an undefeated Lexington Catholic team. Just because a team comes up a little short on the scoreboard doesn't mean they have quit playing.
I dont believe that I claimed that Bell had quit. Re read the post. I simply said I had heard they had not played well. Never mentioned quitting.
knighted Wrote:I see no reason for someone to say Bell Co. hasn't played well lately. They were beaten in a close game by a good Middlesboro team and then lost by a TD to an undefeated Lexington Catholic team. Just because a team comes up a little short on the scoreboard doesn't mean they have quit playing.
like i said b 4,bell always plays with heart even when their supposed to be down.
MaysvilleBulldog Wrote:I dont believe that I claimed that Bell had quit. Re read the post. I simply said I had heard they had not played well. Never mentioned quitting.

I'm sorry MaysvilleBulldog but I didn't mean to aim my post at you. It's just that I have read it for the last 3 days from other posters. I'm not even a Bell Co. fan. I just know what I saw this past Saturday when we played Bell Co. and I was throughly impressed with their team.
Understood knighted. I just know that Bell Co. is always tough to play, and had heard that their RB was a stud. I didnt know if his absence was the reason for the recent losses. Any time they seem to lose it is news.
[quote=MaysvilleBulldog]Understood knighted. I just know that Bell Co. is always tough to play, and had heard that their RB was a stud. I didnt know if his absence was the reason for the recent losses. Any time they seem to lose it is news.[/QU

Very Good Point.
Pride and Football Wrote:2pt no good flag on play obvious hold bell 20-14

Is that a final score?:popcorn:
I left when New Harlan was stopped on 4th Down i believe thats the final im not sure
Pride and Football Wrote:I left when New Harlan was stopped on 4th Down i believe thats the final im not sure

Congrats to Bell Co.
Well here's the story....Bell County had to beat 11 New Harlan players plus 4 refs. a job well done. Rest of story I understand what knox was talking about when they said they were pentalized over 100 yrds. Every time Bell County had a good run the refs would throw a flag. Its a shame that grown adult men would cheat children. If Im not mistaking the side line judge thru a Bell Co. player out....according to KHSAA rules only the umpire is aloud to eject a player,however when the side line judge's son plays for the other team I guess it's ok. Well not in my book!