Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC 28 - Adams 22
Good hard fought ballgame by both teams. Adams is legit and the QB Jarrell is possibly one of the best players I have ever coached against. The passing game for them was perhaps the best offensive scheme that I have ever seen in my coaching career. The football gods must have just wanted us to win tonight because we won on a 70 or so yard running play with only 7 seconds left on the clock to come from behind to win the game. Fortunate to win this one and I was more than impressed with this Adams team. I was impressed with my kids because they never quit even when it looked a little hopeless in the end but they kept playing and gave me more than 100% tonight.
Good job Cougars, I am really proud of everyone of you guys.
Great win by the Cougars. Coach Howard what is the standings on the Big Sandy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
It was a very good game between us and the Cougers. It came down to the very last second. It was a fun game.
Cougarpride,
Not sure buddy. I know we are 5-1, Adams 6-1, Johnson Central is undefeated and in a class of their own right now. We have games tomorrow night against Allen Central, Monday against Belfry, Thursday against Hazard with make-up games to schedule against Jenkins and Johnson Central JV.
:Thumbs:Great job cougars yes i am a betsy layne bobcat but when adams get beat i happy i am in high school now we played adams in the semis last year and got beat with the good help of that retard ref but goo d job to you guys and hope for the best the rest of the year:Clap:
Congrats Cougars... keep your heads up Blackcats!