Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 22 Jackson County 8
Jackson impressed me this game I though this would be a blow out. But I heard that Middlesboro had there 2nd string in alot this game. Good game both teams.
No way, that wasn't their second string out there. Middlesboro size wise was the biggest team we played this year. The two INT's for touchdowns killed us but that is how the ball bounces sometimes. The one thing that I wonder though is why don't Middlesboro use their QB more. He seems like a talent being under used, but that is just my opinion. #45 (formerly#59) DT Khris Noble and #55 DE Aaron Rader had good games for Jackson along with #31 RB Dakota Tillery. Those three should get post season awards and maybe represent Jackson Co in the Ky East-West all star game
Thats what i was told. And yes i know what you mean i went to the bell and middlesboro game and they only passed the ball one time. They also have a good wide out #7 offense and defense. so yea i see what you are saying. And I don't know about them kids being in a allstar game. Middlesboro's Parker Uhl was out that game according to what there coach told me.
Several of the Middlesboro starters were out that game. Middlesboro was able to pull out a win without their key players. Middlesboro will meet Jackson Co. again on thursday and all appear healthy. Should be a Blow-out. We will just have to wait and see...
Im looking forward to see these 2 teams play. When will the winning team be playing in the championship, I would like to see Middlesboro and Williamsburg play again, If so I think this will be a very good game and very tough challenge for Middlesboro. Goodluck to all the teams
Sportsman105 Wrote:Im looking forward to see these 2 teams play. When will the winning team be playing in the championship, I would like to see Middlesboro and Williamsburg play again, If so I think this will be a very good game and very tough challenge for Middlesboro. Goodluck to all the teams
Yes, I think this will be a good game. Middlesboro would love to meet Williamsburg again for the championship game. That would definitely be a good ball game. They are lookin to avenge their only loss for the season against Williamsburg. We'll all have to wait and see. The championship game will be held this Saturday, I believe it will be at Harlan, at least that's what the coach for Middlesboro has said. Best of luck to all teams!