Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County 27 North Oldham 8
Very hard fought game 6 to 0 in the first half by anderson. North Oldhams line was very well coached. Gave our boys a good game they needed heading into to the playoff season. Finished the season undefeated going 9 and 0.
CONGRATS MUSTANGS!

Time for phase 2 now.
Anderson is a very good team with some great athletes. #4 is a stud as well as #25. N. Oldham lost their best defensive player right before the half with a broken leg.
Did not realize that he brokje his leg was at the game. Chris said thank you for calling him a stud. Will say a prayer for your injured player and hope he has a quick recovery. Noticed before the game you had a couple of injured players on the side lines. Toughest team by far we have faced all season might have been a diffrent outcome if you didnt have so many injured.
Thanks for the kind words. Tell Chris that if he keeps it up I'll be watching him on Saturdays playing for one of the colleges. He has a great running style and is a natural. He was doing one run right in front of me on the sidelines and right before our safety was ready to tackle him he switched the ball and lowered his shoulder and made a great football move for extra yards.
We have CAL this coming Tuesday and if we can defeat them we can get the second bye in the playoffs. We watched game film on them last night and #30 seems to be their best player. I don't know who they have at QB now. I think their starter broke his arm 3 weeks ago.
Good luck and hope to see you in the Conf. Championship
Good luck against CAL. Unfortunately the kid broke his arm against us and the are a very good team as well. The Cal coaches might have been a little harsh to Dusty #25 is saying it was done intentionally, but believe you me it was not. Football is a contact sport and accidents do happen. There QB is there B team QB who is going to be very good next year but was a little tired after playing the B game. #30 is a very good runner and likes to run right up the middle. I have game film on the tackle Dusty made on there QB and he just slung him to the ground and thats how there QB broke his arm. Hope to see you guys and good luck in the Confrence Championship.