Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 50 - Phelps 0
Way to go WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:
wow.
That's a whole bunch of points. WOW!!!
How big is East Ridge as far population,?? Better yet what class are they playing in 1,2 or 3
ManofGOD Wrote:How big is East Ridge as far population,?? Better yet what class are they playing in 1,2 or 3

There in 2 or 3 but they are not that good, Most of the teams in the county other than phelps beat them by atleast 30 like valley and belfry its just that phelps is way down this year.
All i do is win Wrote:There in 2 or 3 but they are not that good, Most of the teams in the county other than phelps beat them by atleast 30 like valley and belfry its just that phelps is way down this year.

who asked you how good they were?
ibldblue Wrote:who asked you how good they were?

Well don't you think that everyone would think east ridge is pretty good based on how many points they put up aginst phelps? So I think ya know this being a thread about phelps and east ridge people should be fufilled with info about these teams before someone blows them out of proportion. Point proven? And who asked you to comment me about how good they were?
your point is far from proven. the thread is a final score post, nobody said anything about how good or bad either team was. it is a thread started by a mom of a player, and i didnt comment you about how good anybody was.
ibldblue Wrote:your point is far from proven. the thread is a final score post, nobody said anything about how good or bad either team was. it is a thread started by a mom of a player, and i didnt comment you about how good anybody was.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate people upholding others. Our boys are doing better this year and I thought by posting for them that it may keep their spirits up. LETS GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!
ibldblue Wrote:your point is far from proven. the thread is a final score post, nobody said anything about how good or bad either team was. it is a thread started by a mom of a player, and i didnt comment you about how good anybody was.
I didn't say this thread wasent a final score post. I said that East Ridge wasent that good and you had to but in and of course say something about it. You started this arguement I said my point is proven about what i was trying to say about the team being good or bad? I don't think you took that the right way?
Ouch
You should never score 50 points in a JR. High game. Slone, this was ridiculous.
Real Badman Wrote:You should never score 50 points in a JR. High game. Slone, this was ridiculous.

What do you mean you should never score 50 points in a JR. High game? ALL players on the team got to play! Are you going to tell your 2nd string players not to try and score if they can? I DON'T think so! NOTHING is ever said if Belfry, Pikeville, SV or PC scores like this so come on and cut ER a little slack. Or does everyone still have their panties in a wad over the Pike Co. Bowl game
viking_mom Wrote:What do you mean you should never score 50 points in a JR. High game? ALL players on the team got to play! Are you going to tell your 2nd string players not to try and score if they can? I DON'T think so! NOTHING is ever said if Belfry, Pikeville, SV or PC scores like this so come on and cut ER a little slack. Or does everyone still have their panties in a wad over the Pike Co. Bowl game

lol valley, belfry and pville should score 50 on weaker oppentes they could score a 100 if they wanted to so you should just be fortunate they don't. Point is East ridge scored 50 on phelps which is impressive for ER so i guess ill give them that credit. But they run into valley thursday can you say brick wall?:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall: :lmao:
All i do is win Wrote:I didn't say this thread wasent a final score post. I said that East Ridge wasent that good and you had to but in and of course say something about it. You started this arguement I said my point is proven about what i was trying to say about the team being good or bad? I don't think you took that the right way?

can you say spelling lesson?
ibldblue Wrote:can you say spelling lesson?

Can you cause I'm pretty sure you start a sentence out with a capitol letter lol.
viking_mom Wrote:What do you mean you should never score 50 points in a JR. High game? ALL players on the team got to play! Are you going to tell your 2nd string players not to try and score if they can? I DON'T think so! NOTHING is ever said if Belfry, Pikeville, SV or PC scores like this so come on and cut ER a little slack. Or does everyone still have their panties in a wad over the Pike Co. Bowl game

This is Jr. High, not High School. Matt and Brad know this is about developing a love for the game as well as learning fundamentals, not beating your opponent into the ground. I would be pretty disappointed as a 12-13 year old boy on the Phelps team if I got beat this bad, and probably wouldn't wanna play anymore. These are kids, not young men, cut THEM some slack
Real Badman Wrote:This is Jr. High, not High School. Matt and Brad know this is about developing a love for the game as well as learning fundamentals, not beating your opponent into the ground. I would be pretty disappointed as a 12-13 year old boy on the Phelps team if I got beat this bad, and probably wouldn't wanna play anymore. These are kids, not young men, cut THEM some slack

Great post Badman I think that there should be some kind of rule atleast for middle school not allowing a team to embarrass another like that.