Region 4
Bell Co
Boyd Co
Clay Co
Johnson Co
Mason Co
Rowan Co
Knox Co

There you go. They have not posted the bracket yet or the D2, D3 teams. I guess this is proof Lex Cath is D2. Kinghted do you know where they got the enrollment numbers for Lex Cath? Can a player play for Lex Cath and not attend one of the Catholic Elem schools? I looked back through on the lists sent out that I could find and I could not find one were they were listed with enrollment numbers.
barrel Wrote:D1 teams in the playoffs by region.

Region 1
Lone Oak
Bowling Green
Graves Co
Franklin Simpson
South Middle School
South Warren
Moss

Region 2
Meade Co
James T Alton
Southern Pulaski
Northern Pulaski
Crosby
Jefferson County Trad
Westport

Region 3
Anderson Co
Bondurant
Farnsley
Conway
Moore
Highland

Region 4
Bell Co
Boyd Co
Clay Co
Johnson Co
Mason Co
Rowan Co
Knox Co

There you go. They have not posted the bracket yet or the D2, D3 teams. I guess this is proof Lex Cath is D2. Kinghted do you know where they got the enrollment numbers for Lex Cath? Can a player play for Lex Cath and not attend one of the Catholic Elem schools? I looked back through on the lists sent out that I could find and I could not find one were they were listed with enrollment numbers.

I honestly don't know for sure where they got the enrollment numbers but i would assume they come from the schools that has a player or players that participate in our program. It being a private school... they probably don't list them online. I'm sure Mr. Mann or whoever his name is has the proper documentation. To answer your 2nd question. A player can play in our program if they are a K-8th school and have no affiliated high school to them. I know we have Greg's 7th grader that attends TLS which is also a Lex CAth feeder school. The concensus is with our coaching staff was that we wanted to go D1 but was told that was not up to us, but up to enrollment.

BTW Region 4 looks like an easy road to take to the D1 semi's. lol
eagleonehaslanded Wrote:When brackets be announced?

tommorrrow
Man you must play some great football in the other regions if you consider Johnson Central 8th an "easy road" to the semis..... JC can play !!!
canoeman06 Wrote:Man you must play some great football in the other regions if you consider Johnson Central 8th an "easy road" to the semis..... JC can play !!!

LOL,, I was being sarcastic. didn't you see the "lol"? That is without a doubt the toughest region "by far" in the D1 state.:please:
Man, that 4th region should be called the SEC region. From top to bottom you have quailty football players and coaches. I just hope they stay healthy enough to win the whole thing.....
OOPS ! Didnt see the LOL ...
canoeman06 Wrote:OOPS ! Didnt see the LOL ...

That's ok, you were probably too distracted watching those G. Anderson highlites that I've been hearing about. You must of done your job well last year coach to have 1 of your players making an impact as a freshman this year,:Thumbs:
Region 1
Caldwell Co
Paducah
James Madison
Heath

Region 2
Spencer Co
Corbin
TK Stone
Glasgow
Bardstown

Region 3
Western
Christian Acad Louisville
Lex Catholic
Henry Co or Lexington Christian Acad
Maruice Bowling

Region 4
Simons
Adams
New Harlan
Verity
Leslie Co

Here is the Division 2 teams in the state playoffs.
MR. Slate Wrote:Region 1
Caldwell Co
Paducah
James Madison
Heath

Region 2
Spencer Co
Corbin
TK Stone
Glasgow
Bardstown

Region 3
Western
Christian Acad Louisville
Lex Catholic
Henry Co or Lexington Christian Acad
Maruice Bowling

Region 4
Simons
Adams
New Harlan
Verity
Leslie Co

Here is the Division 2 teams in the state playoffs.

Henry Co. or Lca? What happens to the team that it is not?
Any word on the 7th Grade teams for state yet?
What about Letcher Central Middle? Will they get invited?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
7th grade:
Region 1
Lone Oak
Barren Co
Moss
Bowling Green

Region 2
Meade Co
Northern Pulaski
Glasgow
Whitley Co

Region 3
Lexington Catholic
Paris
Bath Co
North Laruel

Region 4
Verity
Boyd Co
Rowan Co
Clay Co
Johnson Co
DIVISION 3:
Region 1 (4 schools in region)
Campbellsville
Caverna
Russellville
Owensboro Catholic

Region 2 (4schools in region)
Williamsburg
Cumberland
Somerset Meece

Region 3 (4 schools in region)
Frankfort
Paris
Eminence

Region 4 (7schools in region)
Raceland
Fairview

From what I understand, there were alot of Div 3 schools that dropped out of playing in the playoffs for some reason.
Those schools that are not playing are:
Fulton
Ballard
Paris
Harlan Ind
Everts
Allen Elem.
Paintsville
Is there a place where they have the rules, telling what puts a team in Divisions 1,2,3??
Does Bullit Co have a team in the Tournament?
seems like alot of teams are not participating
Lawrence 1st in 8th? and Verity undefeated in 7th...
How do you know the seeding of the teams in each region? Is the bottom team the #1 seed?
Henry County beat Owen by 3 or 4 touch downs this year. We are 8-0 and our average margin is about 46-8
Henry Co just beat Farnsley last Sat. night 20-0. They were undefeated in D3.
Henry County should do well in D2, we are 8-0 scoring average is about 48-9
Not sure about seeding as teams play in REGION and not conference.
Should be some good football! Does anyone know where we can find the brackets for the playoffs?
anybody pm me the link to playoff brackets i cant download them from here
Everything has been paid & registration was sent in but now owen has been put in D2, our 7th grade population has a lot of boys. That must have been what bumped us up to D2 instead of D3
Owen is a D2 and beating Frankfort meant nothing in the scheme of things for either. Owen has a nice team, but is in tough with Lex cath, Henry, CAL in their region. Lex Cath will be tough.
Can someone please post the teams and locations of the 8th grade 1st round playoffs. Thanks!!!
Owen is D3 but they are playing up as a D2. Farnsley is a D1 school
Owen is not a D3. That was a Mistake in the Saar report. They are closer to 157 males. There is no playing up.