Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Playoff Picture
Brackets sure are hard to come by.... Sad
amen!
i like having 3 divisions!!! it gives the small schools a fighting chance.
we beat bowling green and lost to moss because of a fumble on the three yard line how do you find out what division your in Franlin Simpson Middle School 8th grade team is tough
Sometimes a lack of attention is a good thing! I know we feed off of it, and therefore take people by surprise! Looking forward to the competition and best of luck to all!
spartan1 Wrote:Brackets sure are hard to come by.... Sad

I couldn't pull up a pdf file until I had 10 posts in.. If you want brackets then keep posting.
d-fence Wrote:i like having 3 divisions!!! It gives the small schools a fighting chance.

agreeeeeed!!!!!
This group of 8th graders for Bell Co was a part of the team 2 years ago when they made it to the finals before losing to Bluegress Middle 20-16, thats when they played 2 games in one day. The coach from Bluegrass Middle told our team if they would have played the game on sunday they would have losed
Bobcat1997 Wrote:This group of 8th graders for Bell Co was a part of the team 2 years ago when they made it to the finals before losing to Bluegress Middle 20-16, thats when they played 2 games in one day. The coach from Bluegrass Middle told our team if they would have played the game on sunday they would have losed

How exactly was this group of 8th graders part of the 8th grade team that competed in the state championship 2 years ago?
They were in the 6th grade 2yrs ago that's how.
CatMomma Wrote:They were in the 6th grade 2yrs ago that's how.

I was just asking, shouldn't be any reason we can't be civil. This group must have been an amazing group to play with your 8th graders that season as 6th graders, because the 8th graders were a great team.
That's what I am looking for...brackets.
Bobcat1997 Wrote:This group of 8th graders for Bell Co was a part of the team 2 years ago when they made it to the finals before losing to Bluegress Middle 20-16, thats when they played 2 games in one day. The coach from Bluegrass Middle told our team if they would have played the game on sunday they would have losed

And that was true...My son played on the BGMS team against Bell and it was a fight for every inch. Bell played an awesome game that year...

They were on the team but I am not sure how much they played. Bell only played about 12-13 kids. That whole first year was a little funny. Grant co had their QB thrown out of the game in the 1st Q of the Bell Co game. Bell had a 1 game break and BGMS had a 2 game break between games. Morgan Co would be a D2 school now and made it to the semis giving BGMS a pretty good game.