Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JCMS 8th 64 - Hazard 24
Final
Wow...
Hazards #8 ( a stud of a running back) was hurt on the first series and didnt return to the game. I would of like to of seen him play. I was amazed by his talent/speed on tuesday night.
thx dude but if yuu wnt to see number 8 play come watch him tomorrow.... hes alrite he jus landed on it wrong..
A JC parent told me JC was up 30 at the end of 1. Coach began to pull starters and the stripes at Hazard kept tossing flags like "Remember the Titans". JC was forced to put starters back in and a Hazard player got taken away on a stretcher. Hope he's ok but it is a. Shame when this stuff goes on and always seems to happen there. Happened to our team last year. Hazard admin must step up and put an end to this, they r responsible for that player gettin hurt. No excuse for stripes like these on a field , only place for them is behind bars.
I dont think officials were hurting you guys you had the game in hand i was there. Hazard is young this year and their best back got injured on first series. Come on now 64 to 24 and had to put starters back in . Thats a joke.
only at jc you get cheated even when you win.blame it on someone else when one of your 16 yr.old holdbacks hurts a kid in the 8th grade thats 13 yr.old
only at jc you get cheated even when you win.blame it on someone else when one of your 16 yr.old holdbacks hurts a kid in the 8th grade thats 13 yr.old
don't need to honk your own horn there buddy.it's only middle school football.
Shouldn't your name be jacknjill. By the way he is only 14.
Be it basketball, football & baseball it about impossible to get an even (fairly) call game when you play Hazard at either the sportsplex or at Hazard. I am sure someone will come back with a sarcastic reply regarding how Hazard does not get specialized treatment. My answer to that is Mr. Don Hall. That should be enough said about the subject.
limewire220 who r yuu
I still find it funny that people think grown men want to cheat 10-13 year olds. Especially when these guys getting cheated were up 30 points. The coach kept saying and i quote " if these officials dont stop throwing so many flags im going to put my starters in. Im trying to take it easy on Hazard."
Well coach its not a matter of how much your winning by.... a horse collar is a horse collar, a hold is a hold, and a block in the back is still a block in the back. So when you get up 30 or 40 I don't care how easy your trying to take it, but the truth is your second string probably isn't as disciplined as your first string so they're going to make mistakes. The officials job is to call it as they see it. It was obvious Hazard was not coming back in this game, no crew of officials could of thrown enough flags to win them this game.

BTW 2 of the officials that night were PCC graduates, Hazard rival.
Eagle84 Wrote:Be it basketball, football & baseball it about impossible to get an even (fairly) call game when you play Hazard at either the sportsplex or at Hazard. I am sure someone will come back with a sarcastic reply regarding how Hazard does not get specialized treatment. My answer to that is Mr. Don Hall. That should be enough said about the subject.

Isnt Don Hall employed by the KNOTT co school system?
First off, the game was over after the first quarter. Why call a flag with 4:00 left in the game when the score is MAJORLY inevitable. JC coaches respect their players first and second string and don't want them to be put down by rediculous calls.

Oh and by the way Daymion Belcher is 14. ;]
they wasnt talkn bout that dude they was talkin bout #8 from hazard
I thought this was a basketball score when I first saw it
Man Hazard must not have a good team this year. Did they lose a lot of good 8th graders?
Let Hazard play them again with their starting back and see who wins......
jackbenimble Wrote:only at jc you get cheated even when you win.blame it on someone else when one of your 16 yr.old holdbacks hurts a kid in the 8th grade thats 13 yr.old

I understand holding back one year for both maturity reasons...when should it ever be necessary to be held back 2 years.. My son at 16 was a varsity starter. Are you really that good at 16 when you only play a bunch of 13 & 14 year olds? Maybe the player should try playing someone their own age and size...just sayin!!!
The player in question is 14 years old. The average age for Johnson County's 8th Grade team barely averages 13 years and 6 months. Pretty much the same as everyone else. Quit complaining when you do not know the facts.
This joneskid seems to be a heck of a player, Good Luck to him this season