Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Kanter took cash
Stardust Wrote:I sure hope it does, because I hate dUKe! But they probably have a coach that will be more careful with the kids he recruits. I sure hope our coach is..... Or at least makes sure the players don't get caught anymore. Maybe that's all it is, if there was a better program to teach kids how not to get caught cheating, we won't have anything to worry about.....

Duke was going after Derek Rose. He almost went there instead of Memphis. The NCAA is selective about who they enforce things on. I know im changing the subject, but Im pretty interested to see what they do to Tenn. after their investigation. Pearl admitting he lied to the NCAA and then the stuff Kiffin did may crush both football and bball programs
Superman20 Wrote:Duke was going after Derek Rose. He almost went there instead of Memphis. The NCAA is selective about who they enforce things on. I know im changing the subject, but Im pretty interested to see what they do to Tenn. after their investigation. Pearl admitting he lied to the NCAA and then the stuff Kiffin did may crush both football and bball programs

He didn't get enough money promised to him at dUKe. I don't blame him for taking care of his futureConfusedhh:

UT will get blasted because their school has had many issues in other sports as well. Even their girls softball program took hits.
Shoot, if Cal would have gave him money he would have got smoked by the NCAA. lol I'd say TN will get blasted for sure. The sanctions they put on pearl wont be good enough to satisfy the NCAA. I know the investigation isn't expected to end till december
Superman20 Wrote:Shoot, if Cal would have gave him money he would have got smoked by the NCAA. lol I'd say TN will get blasted for sure. The sanctions they put on pearl wont be good enough to satisfy the NCAA. I know the investigation isn't expected to end till december

:dontthink Can't catch what you don't see. Cal is very, very sneakyConfusedhh:
:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:He didn't get enough money promised to him at dUKe. I don't blame him for taking care of his futureConfusedhh:

UT will get blasted because their school has had many issues in other sports as well. Even their girls softball program took hits.

That may have been the girls Lane Kiffin was using to attract recruits.
ImagineThat! Wrote:That may have been the girls Lane Kiffin was using to attract recruits.

LOL:lmao:LOL, I think I just woke up everyone in the house laughing at that one :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:LOL:lmao:LOL, I think I just woke up everyone in the house laughing at that one :Thumbs:

Glad I could be of service...tell everyone I apologize for waking them.:biggrin:
ImagineThat! Wrote:Glad I could be of service...tell everyone I apologize for waking them.:biggrin:

lol :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:LOL:lmao:LOL, I think I just woke up everyone in the house laughing at that one :Thumbs:

Bet you were not as loud as I was when Jock Sanders caught that two point conversion.
Here's how I see it....If you play with fire, you will eventually get burned.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Bet you were not as loud as I was when Jock Sanders caught that two point conversion.

Lol, I bet :Thumbs:
ImagineThat! Wrote:Here's how I see it....If you play with fire, you will eventually get burned.

I agree, and that is my concern my friend
ImagineThat! Wrote:Here's how I see it....If you play with fire, you will eventually get burned.

Aint' that the truth...