Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KNOX MIDDLE vs BELL CO. 8TH Grade
knighted Wrote:whitley Co. beat Knox County last week? What was score?

According to the middle school website, they played on Sept. 2nd.
Whitley won the game 20-14 over knox.

It also says they will play again this Thursday.
Whitley beat Knox in OT but Kc was still playing without their qb. There backup fumbled the snap on 2nd goal from the two. With their qb Knox is a whole different team.
RichBrooks Wrote:Whitley beat Knox in OT but Kc was still playing without their qb. There backup fumbled the snap on 2nd goal from the two. With their qb Knox is a whole different team.

Sounded like a heck of a game. I havent been able to watch any middle school games this season due to work. Havent kept up with it as much as i should either...
knighted Wrote:What happened with the Bell Co. vs Knox game on thursday? Did they play? Is it rescheduled?

BELL CANCELLED............period.
They cancelled so that they wouldnt have to say that KC beat them. They escaped with a win when KC was hurt and not at full strength. The New Harlan score shows what KC is capable of when fully healthy and Bell wanted no part of that.
Hitters_Count Wrote:They cancelled so that they wouldnt have to say that KC beat them. They escaped with a win when KC was hurt and not at full strength. The New Harlan score shows what KC is capable of when fully healthy and Bell wanted no part of that.
if so,{im not sayin it is}then wouldnt that count as a forfeit,since this WAS a scheduled game.btw knox could have cancelled due to injurys in the first game but we bit the bullet and stepped up with no excuses.seems bell would return the favor.a proud program like theirs should not start a pattern of dodging and excuses.btw we have took beatings from them for years now the tide is turning.
Oh well... Looks like Belll is still going to come out this year too!
BobCatFan#1 Wrote:Oh well... Looks like Belll is still going to come out this year too!

Oh well, looks like last year and this year your Bell Team is 1-3 vs Knox. Last year Knox 16 Bell 12 ...2nd game Knox 38 Bell 6...This year Bell 8 Knox 6....2nd game Bell forfeit Knox 6--Bell 0 ......OH WELL....................:lmao:
highschoolfan Wrote:Oh well, looks like last year and this year your Bell Team is 1-3 vs Knox. Last year Knox 16 Bell 12 ...2nd game Knox 38 Bell 6...This year Bell 8 Knox 6....2nd game Bell forfeit Knox 6--Bell 0 ......OH WELL....................:lmao:

I'm not so sure about Bell Co. folding under just yet guys. From what I saw in our game Saturday against Bell Co., they still have alot of fight in them. They played the best pass defense against us tha I've seen in 2 years and we had no run at all against them. I still believe they are capable of beating any team in the state on a given day.
highschoolfan Wrote:Oh well, looks like last year and this year your Bell Team is 1-3 vs Knox. Last year Knox 16 Bell 12 ...2nd game Knox 38 Bell 6...This year Bell 8 Knox 6....2nd game Bell forfeit Knox 6--Bell 0 ......OH WELL....................:lmao:

Not sure where you got your info but Bell did not forfeit? They wanted to move the game to Tue but the KCMS coach refused. It was Bell's game so they choose the place and time. Get your facts straight. We thumped Bell last year but they are basically the same team this year. :Thumbs:
Well William I'm not sure where you got your information but Chaney wanted to move the game up to Monday because Bell had a Saturday game against Lex Cath. Knox offered to move the game to that Tuesday and Bell refused. Knox had played three games the week before on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. Chaney was nothing close to reasonable and the KYMSFA says if you cancel a scheduled game that you get counted as a loss. Knox didn't cancel Bell did. So therefore they will be awarded a 6-0 LOSS.
William Muney Wrote:Not sure where you got your info but Bell did not forfeit? They wanted to move the game to Tue but the KCMS coach refused. It was Bell's game so they choose the place and time. Get your facts straight. We thumped Bell last year but they are basically the same team this year. :Thumbs:

FACT on the schedule Bell vs Knox Oct. 23rd Fact....No Bell Coach wanted to play on Monday.........FACT Bell Coach SAID in email he could not play on Tuesday he had a meeting....FACT.....Bell wanted to move game from 23rd so they would be fresh to play Lex Cath on Saturday....DIDN't help FACT........Bell wanted to play on Monday because that would have been Knox's 4th game in 8 days........FACT.....I think I have all the info that I need, but thank Muney for riding the fence............Blue and White or Blue and Gold you need to choose my friend...........FACT.:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
Fact: Bell 1-0 against Knox. Sorry boys you should've won the first time.
BobCatFan#1 Wrote:Fact: Bell 1-0 against Knox. Sorry boys you should've won the first time.

Think what you may.....but trust me when I say 6-0 victory for KNOX...next time you boys will HONOR your commitment ...FACT:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
highschoolfan Wrote:FACT on the schedule Bell vs Knox Oct. 23rd Fact....No Bell Coach wanted to play on Monday.........FACT Bell Coach SAID in email he could not play on Tuesday he had a meeting....FACT.....Bell wanted to move game from 23rd so they would be fresh to play Lex Cath on Saturday....DIDN't help FACT........Bell wanted to play on Monday because that would have been Knox's 4th game in 8 days........FACT.....I think I have all the info that I need, but thank Muney for riding the fence............Blue and White or Blue and Gold you need to choose my friend...........FACT.:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

If nothing else is true.... FACT You guys from Knox and Bell are quite entertaining... and I mean that as a complement.:lmao:
knighted Wrote:If nothing else is true.... FACT You guys from Knox and Bell are quite entertaining... and I mean that as a complement.:lmao:

Thank you:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
Hey Highschoolfan quit your wining it might be a forfeit in your mind but it is not one, Bell tried to move the game up, it is there home game so they have the right. It would be a legal forfeit it it was a scheduled confrence game, you need to learn the rules. They beat you all already once. knox had 3 first downs and those were at the end of the game. I know your QB didnt play but our back didnt either, If he hadnt got hurt it would have been ugly. You all have a very good team and had one last year but Bell will always be your Daddy and you know it. This Bell team is almost all 7th graders and Bells 5th & 6th is good so it will be like always in the coming years. They will be years you win one every once in a while but most of the time you know who owns you. Just like when you played for Knox. See you friday night LOL
CatBlue, I love you!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...s/Clap.gif
highschoolfan Wrote:FACT on the schedule Bell vs Knox Oct. 23rd Fact....No Bell Coach wanted to play on Monday.........FACT Bell Coach SAID in email he could not play on Tuesday he had a meeting....FACT.....Bell wanted to move game from 23rd so they would be fresh to play Lex Cath on Saturday....DIDN't help FACT........Bell wanted to play on Monday because that would have been Knox's 4th game in 8 days........FACT.....I think I have all the info that I need, but thank Muney for riding the fence............Blue and White or Blue and Gold you need to choose my friend...........FACT.:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

FACT your 8th grade team got beat by a 7th grade team. Fact if your officials had not have hosed Bell it would have been worse!!!!

Fact you need to learn some sentence structure, reading your posts gives me a headache!!!:HitWall:
CatBlue Wrote:Hey Highschoolfan quit your wining it might be a forfeit in your mind but it is not one, Bell tried to move the game up, it is there home game so they have the right. It would be a legal forfeit it it was a scheduled confrence game, you need to learn the rules. They beat you all already once. knox had 3 first downs and those were at the end of the game. I know your QB didnt play but our back didnt either, If he hadnt got hurt it would have been ugly. You all have a very good team and had one last year but Bell will always be your Daddy and you know it. This Bell team is almost all 7th graders and Bells 5th & 6th is good so it will be like always in the coming years. They will be years you win one every once in a while but most of the time you know who owns you. Just like when you played for Knox. See you friday night LOL

Amen brother! Quit your whining Knox. :Thumbs:
CatBlue Wrote:Hey Highschoolfan quit your wining it might be a forfeit in your mind but it is not one, Bell tried to move the game up, it is there home game so they have the right. It would be a legal forfeit it it was a scheduled confrence game, you need to learn the rules. They beat you all already once. knox had 3 first downs and those were at the end of the game. I know your QB didnt play but our back didnt either, If he hadnt got hurt it would have been ugly. You all have a very good team and had one last year but Bell will always be your Daddy and you know it. This Bell team is almost all 7th graders and Bells 5th & 6th is good so it will be like always in the coming years. They will be years you win one every once in a while but most of the time you know who owns you. Just like when you played for Knox. See you friday night LOL

LOL... I know you didn't just say who's your daddy.......lmao..:lmao: Or did you mean Hoosier your daddy?..... For goodness sake please keep this thread going so ....I believe you have the floor Knox.:argue:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:FACT your 8th grade team got beat by a 7th grade team. Fact if your officials had not have hosed Bell it would have been worse!!!!

Fact you need to learn some sentence structure, reading your posts gives me a headache!!!:HitWall:

Talk about refs.thats funny coming from someone from Bell, and for your Info your little 8-6 victory, was the first time that bunch of kids had EVER beat this bunch from KNOX..so I guess your forfeit makes sense get out while you can..LOL:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Didn't this past weekend you all have a BRAWL at a little BOWL, and I do believe it was about your referee's .............just saying

We only pray that you make it to the play-offs...we are finally at full force and your coaches know it...but your game tonite will tell more....oh' and don't talk about refs' tonite you will have to deal with them just like we did at Harlan..****, I'd say they are mostly your KIN FOLK .........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Hitters_Count Wrote:They cancelled so that they wouldnt have to say that KC beat them. They escaped with a win when KC was hurt and not at full strength. The New Harlan score shows what KC is capable of when fully healthy and Bell wanted no part of that.

or you play at knox(refs are'nt they coaches too) just sayin!!!! as for bell when will they have 8th graders said same thing last year just sayin!!:yesno:
Boo Boo bear Wrote:or you play at knox(refs are'nt they coaches too) just sayin!!!! as for bell when will they have 8th graders said same thing last year just sayin!!:yesno:

Now, Boo Boo.....you know Bell Co. only goes up to the 7th grade, cause their 8th graders start for the high school..and yes the other nite two of the refs. were high school ast. coaches....no relatives on the field. I don't think you are blaming refs. for 40 to 0 loss are you?....JUST SAYINTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I'm too lazy to read all of this but just skimming over it, Bell beat Knox at their house and now Bell won't go to Knox to play? Is that right?
As it's been said in previous post........Bell tried to reschedule. However, Fact of the matter is BELL Beat Knox and their Refs without our best player. End of Story!! Quit your crying!
Bell does have some 8th graders on their team but just a few that play quite a bit. That is whats meant by a 7th grade team. Just sayin......
I reckon Knox wont come to Bell is the way I understand it.
ILiveForHim Wrote:I reckon Knox wont come to Bell is the way I understand it.
you reckon wrong,
Well, Bell defeated New Harlan tonite!! Refs and all and the game was played at New Harlan. Even without 3 of Bells key players. One out with Collar bone, one ejected and one injured in 3rd quarter. What do you think about those CATS!!!!!!!!