Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIKEVILLE TRENCHES 05'
Who do you think are gonna be the stand out linemen next year
Rowe, lockhart, Maynard, and Bryant(if he hits the wieghts)
most definitely a good list right there...all of those boys are good sized if im not mistaken Casey Rowe made some noise as a freshman in the playoffs in 03'
From what I saw he performed exceptional in 03'
Yes he did he took over for an injured Tim Justice durin most of the somerset and Lynn Camp games
The Panthers return most of their offense and defensive lineman with the exceptions of Miller and Sully. Rowe, Maynard, Lockhart, Bryant, and Carter will probably be the anchors on the line for Pikeville.

This line plus the great running backs of Pikeville will lead to another great Panther season.
I think maynard is head and shoulders above any lineman.....rowe is right behind him......bryant and lockhart still have some work to do....
Watch out for Bryant this year, he will step up big. Rowe has always been a beast. Lockhart is a good d-lineman, but needs to hit the twinkies if he wants to be a good o-lineman.
regardless of the weight, Lockhart has the strength and speed combo that every lineman dreams for. he was also the state-semi MVP
Lockhart may have speed, but i definately think he lacks the strength to be the ultimate d-lineman.....it may be good enough for the region or district teams....but definately not outside of region.....IMO
I agree he has a nice speed/strength combo for d-line. But o-line needs more beef.
oh yeah....
I think Pikeville will have a stronger line this year than they did last year.

With hosscats like Bryant and Rowe stepping up, I look for these two to dominate.
I definately agree...I look forward to seeing maynard bring his game this year as well.....
I haven't seen much of Maynard. But when I did see him his freshman year, I wasn't impressed then.
He has gotten a lot better.....
He has. And if you watched him this year you would see that he made big plays when they were needed this kid is a really nice built lineman
i dont think that he gets anough credit. he's a good lineman
I think the stand out lineman for pikeville next year will be brad bryant casey rowe will lockhart ryan maynard will be next years but there is some young talent that are lineman to which is ted honaker and daniel gillespie i think they both got to start a game this year
Can you say PUNCTUATION.....I don't even know where to begin to read this...but the way....I think Joe Potter is the best lineman in the state....LMAO
Daniel Gillespie???.......Now i dont see where that comes from......good size but weak from what i've heard. Ted Honaker will most definitely find some D-line Time next year
Ted???...too small.....
No I think Ted will have much room to grow.
Ted is Small, strong, and fast. he is also a hard hitter. by senior year he will be a supireor lineman
i agree i beleive he went in at nose guard some last year as a rookie he has plenty of time to grow
He did, but still...I think he can be more valueble at other positions...
ComfortEagle Wrote:I haven't seen much of Maynard. But when I did see him his freshman year, I wasn't impressed then.
Maynard was a sophomore when you saw him because he didn't play his freshman year. This coming year will be his senior year, and I look for him to be the best lineman on the team.
Amen
I believe he could dominate the nose guard position but the fat of the matter is pikeville lost alot of good Backers...and i think that Honaker will step in there
I just don't see honaker on the line...sorry...