Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My computer got attacked last nite!
I went online looking for help on a puzzle in Assasain's Creed 2 and the site I clicked must have been bad. A message popped up telling me it had been attacked and that some malware was on my computer. It gave me a prompt to try and get rid of it and something else. I didn't click any of it. i got offline and turned the computer off. My antivirus had ran out and I hadn't got it renewed yet.
I am not going to turn my computer back on till I get something to cleanse it of whatever is on it now. I have a alot of personal info on there.

What antivirus do you all recommend?
U can go through google and get their package that comes with Norton and it is free. I'm sure QQ could give you some good ones as well he has me in the past.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
AVG anti virus is free and that is what QQ uses on his machine. I have used it for years and have been trouble free.

Try it at http://www.download.com
That's the one I had it on my old pc from QQ but couldn't remember what it was.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
I am actually looking for one that I dont have to download. I dont want to go online with my comp till that virus is gone. i dont want my personal info stolen.

What would you suggest?
I like norton 360 mixed with spybot search and destroy 1.6
Head to walmart and get norton. Avg if ur going to download something.
I went and bought Norton the other night and ran it. Didnt have any viruses. I then downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-malware and it found 4 bad files. I deleted them so I am good to go now.