Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Let's talk it up officially now.
Bell 38
Lawerence 7
Bell is just on another level.....:popcorn:
At least spell our name right. LOL glad to see I'm not the only one that can't spell.
I would also like to go ahead and let everyone know that this thread is going to be watched closely. We have two fan bases that really enjoy their football and enjoy talking about it. Let's keep it clean and not let it get out of hand to cause us to have to shut it down.
CatDawg Wrote:At least spell our name right. LOL glad to see I'm not the only one that can't spell.

sorry..LOL
Lawrence:Thumbs:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Bell 38
Lawerence 7
Bell is just on another level.....:popcorn:

I'll agree that Bell is on another level as compared to LC. But, (yeah there is a but) this LC team wants it real bad. Everyone knows what a true upset is all about when one team wants the win more than the other. Watch out Bell!!!
CatDawg Wrote:I would also like to go ahead and let everyone know that this thread is going to be watched closely. We have two fan bases that really enjoy their football and enjoy talking about it. Let's keep it clean and not let it get out of hand to cause us to have to shut it down.

:Thumbs:
Bell County's D is tough. I think that will be the difference maker.
Bell will keep rolling.....34-6
Bell 35
Lawrence 17
lawrence by 3....
wonder about Lone Oak, Marion, other 4A teams tonight??
Let this thread BEGIN!!!! Bell Co has shutout both teams in playoffs and now look to shutout LC next!

Bell Co 35
Lawrence Co (0)
BC by 3 TDs
Can't see the Bulldogs making it happen. Bobcats should win by 5 TD's or so.

Good luck to both teams!
I'm not sure how well LC will move the ball against a solid defense like Bell has, but I think they can hold the Bobcats under 30. I would be more enthusiastic about the Dawgs chances, had they played 4 quarters of offense. The Bulldog defense still looks very solid though.
As much as I would like for LC to win, I just think Bell will be too much. Bell by 4 TD's
Pack will have a big night LC by 2 TDS.
Lc 21-20.
I'll take Bell by two touchdowns in a great game.

Best of luck to both!
Lawrence County 7

Bell County 35
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Let this thread BEGIN!!!! Bell Co has shutout both teams in playoffs and now look to shutout LC next!

Bell Co 35
Lawrence Co (0)

You like to emphasize that zero, don't you BellCoBobcats? :biggrin:

Anyhow, back to the game. Hmm, two teams that think there is no stopping them colliding. Something has to give, right? I'm sorry to all the Lawrence County fans but mark my word:

-- Bell County will win and it WILL NOT be close. --
Lawrence over Bell but it will be a nail biter all the way.
I do have to say one thing i have not seen this years version of bell co. But have seen your number 4 and your number 2 from your district. And no disrespect but i am not impressed at all the number 4 from our district at least scored on us. I am taking lc in a close one but good luck to both teams and may the better team win.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:I do have to say one thing i have not seen this years version of bell co. But have seen your number 4 and your number 2 from your district. And no disrespect but i am not impressed at all the number 4 from our district at least scored on us. I am taking lc in a close one but good luck to both teams and may the better team win.

Our district was 3-1 in the first round. I also would like to add, Bell was not ever challenged this year in district play. No disrespect to our district teams, but Bell is in a different class this year.
This is going to be a great game. Best of luck to all players on both sides.

But im going to have to with the Lawrence County Bulldogs.
Bell 48
Lawrence 14
In order for LC to win, they will have to play mistake free football. Limit the penalties and don't turn the ball over. The Bulldogs will need to play their best game of the year. Lay it on the line boys. We're proud of you guys. I will be making the trip to Log Mountain. I think LC can contain the Bobcats. LC will probably need 3 TD's to win this one. Best of luck Bulldogs. Stay focused, and make this magical season that much better with a win against the juggernaunt that is Bell County.
Lawrence County wins a close one, Dudley gets throwed out and Fog Mountain never the same.
Well Congrats to the Dawgs! But we do have our work cut our for us next week! But we are playing, while a lot of teams will be scoreboard watching. Bell Co and Coach Dudley have always been a class act. Both teams will be wanting to make that next step! Who knows, a couple of breaks here and there and you never know! Turnovers will be a key! But our players will put in all on the line! Going to Log Mtn has not been a happy trip for many teams. We hope to come down and show a lot of heart and desire. Congrats to both teams for making the finals of the District!
  • 1(current)
  • Next