Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Sad thing is he want.

dude shane pack will rush for 120+ yards and hunter james will rush for 150 on u all larry west kr td.............go dawgs..... bel will go do 18-16........
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BELL FANS!!! No disrespect and I appreciate the dedication to your team but anything CAN happen. Think about it, somebody could get hurt, a stop here a funny bounce there and it could be a close game. You guys have only been in 2 close games this year, one that you won and another you lost but you definately have had a great year. Can LC beat the bobcats? I guess in 6 days we will see.

I think its funny that virtually nobody gives LC a chance. If we beat Bell and got to the playoff game and lost people would say that we were over rated and our SOS cost us a state title. :lmao:

Im takin MY DAWGS by 1 TD.........
I'm going with an upset

Bulldogs 28
Bobcats 24
ukbballdad Wrote:Typical....without class, its a shame because you take away from your team, it winds up being a bad reflection on the boys and school. Maybe you should patrol your own ranks a little bit. The fans on here have taken so many low blow shots at everyone else in 4A, it may just put your schedule under the microscope. And when you keep talking about how well conected you guys are kinda makes all your wins suspect too.

This is a public forum. Kids, players, coaches, parents, and lots of fans get on here to talk about their perspective team. Dont be so negative and quick to call it "WITHOUT CLASS". You never know that may be a 16 year old fan thats walking the halls of Bell County High School that takes great pride in knowing that their football team is going to kick the crap out of LC this Friday and there's not a whole lot you or anyone else can do to stop or avoid it!
Yeah but how does that little kid know that his or her Bell team is going to kick the crap out of LC this week. They obviously haven't seen LC play. 12-0 says alot.
If LC was coming into the game with a couple losses, the fans wuld be saying and talking about how they lost to those teams. But no they are 12-0 and yet people are still talking bad about them. Give it up people train is headed your way.
dawglc Wrote:dude shane pack will rush for 120+ yards and hunter james will rush for 150 on u all larry west kr td.............go dawgs..... bel will go do 18-16........

Pack and James are probably good backs....I haven't seen them play. I'll just say this, if they get those kind of yards against Bell's D. Both can get ready for signing day. I'll say if either gets over 70....they'll be very lucky.
Dawg days! Wrote:ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BELL FANS!!! No disrespect and I appreciate the dedication to your team but anything CAN happen. Think about it, somebody could get hurt, a stop here a funny bounce there and it could be a close game. You guys have only been in 2 close games this year, one that you won and another you lost but you definately have had a great year. Can LC beat the bobcats? I guess in 6 days we will see.

I think its funny that virtually nobody gives LC a chance. If we beat Bell and got to the playoff game and lost people would say that we were over rated and our SOS cost us a state title. :lmao:

Im takin MY DAWGS by 1 TD.........

So you are banking on someone getting hurt or something freakish happening. I sure Bell thanks you for the compliment. You do understand that is the only way you can beat them!
lawrencefan Wrote:This is one of the most arrogant postings I have ever read on this site. It's posters like you that really get us fired up!

Im not from Bell. I just know what you are up against. My team is at home.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:rowan's running back is as quick and elusive as I have seen all season.Rashard Carter from Greenup was good too.

You are in for a treat then.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Here is something to look at. Rock's RB Rowe had 2,056 yards rushing and 26 Td's on the year coming into the game. Bell Co's DEFENSE held him to ONLY 44 yards rushing for the night. Boyle Co held him at 88 yards when they played Rock.

Different kinda offense than LC. Go ahead and key on pack and James or west will stretch it to the corner. In the LC offense there are multiple ball fakes on every play making it hard to key on one specific player.
Its 12 o'clock Cinderella..

Bell Co. 48

Lawrence Co. 6
Paul Crewe Wrote:So you are banking on someone getting hurt or something freakish happening. I sure Bell thanks you for the compliment. You do understand that is the only way you can beat them!

Nope, I'm just sayin nobody gives us a chance in the world. Not all but most of Bell posters are disrespectful when talking about LC. And yes, I'm man enough to give a compliment for a deserving accomplishment.

I honestly think LC can beat Bell but a few things have to happen. If we can make this a ball control game we have a chance.
Who win's? We should ask Knox fan's for there thought's. They have played both.
wildcats fan Wrote:Who win's? We should ask Knox fan's for there thought's. They have played both.

That doesn't always give you an accurate look. Bias can creep in on anyone. I remember asking my nephew who was playing for Lincoln County in 2001 who would win between Rockastle and Boyle in the Final. He had played both. He quickly said, "Rockastle will kill the Rebels."

Final score was 49-14 Boyle in a game that really wasn't even that close. :Thumbs:
dawglc Wrote:dude shane pack will rush for 120+ yards and hunter james will rush for 150 on u all larry west kr td.............go dawgs..... bel will go do 18-16........

2 players rushing for over 100 yards each on Bell Co is so laughable!!!!! :lmao:
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Yeah but how does that little kid know that his or her Bell team is going to kick the crap out of LC this week. They obviously haven't seen LC play. 12-0 says alot.

Your right 12-0 says for itself. 7 teams with losing records.:thatsfunn
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Yeah but how does that little kid know that his or her Bell team is going to kick the crap out of LC this week. They obviously haven't seen LC play. 12-0 says alot.

If Bell Co played your schedule NO ONE would come within 40 points of Bell Co on your schedule.
This thread is filled with most biased gobbly goop that I've ever seen in my life. It can't get anymore closed minded. Both teams think they're insurmountable.

I can't digest all of this garbage. Between BellCoBobcats09's ongoing rambles about Bell County's record against Mountain teams since 2006 (and of course their 71-9 record since 2004), Lawrence County fans thinking they actually will win the game at Log Mountain, and the poll being insanely close.. I just can't take it!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:If Bell Co played your schedule NO ONE would come within 40 points of Bell Co on your schedule.
Let's see we each played Knox and they came within 28 of Bell County. This is what kills most Bell County posters with everyone else. You guys are a great team no argument but some of the post are just crazy. You show you don't know what your talking about right there. The schedule thing is so old LC has now beaten two teams from your own district that you guys were saying were so great just two weeks ago and then again last week. Additionally, Bell beat Johnson Central by 20 that lost at home to Sheldon Clark the week after they lost to LC. So I think your no one would come within 40 is bull if for no other reason Knox Central did.
:Clap:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:2 players rushing for over 100 yards each on Bell Co is so laughable!!!!! :lmao:

well we will see friday night won we... we beat kc worst than u all did so it dont matter about that tho..... it will be a good game,..... 18-16 lc wins
My experience with varsity sports is that most teams in the same class are equal no matter whether it's eastern Ky or southern Californina. There are the ocasional Randy Moss, Tim Couch etc but that doesn't happen too often in high school sports. Bell and LC match up almost to a tee in manpower and stats. This game will come down to coaching and Bell will be out coached.
The one thing to me that is being overlooked is "execution". Both teams are executing at a high level right now. These teams both have worked hard in the off-season and both deserve to be where they are at. This is a showdown between the two best teams in 4A in the mountains. Dudley Hilton is a great coach and has a great staff and obviously a lot of talent down there. Lawrence County is on the rise with a young coach only in his 2nd year and they look like a force to be reckon with the next several years. He has this team headed in the right direction. Coaches can only do so much, it's up to the players to execute and both teams are doing that really well right now. All of us can sit on here all day and say who is going to win and why we think so, but none of that really matters. These are two great teams playing at a high level and fans from both sides need to recognize that and get along with it. Good luck to both teams, but I have to root for my Bulldogs no disrespect to Bell but I like my Dawgs chances in a close one 20-14.
dawglc Wrote::Clap:

well we will see friday night won we... we beat kc worst than u all did so it dont matter about that tho..... it will be a good game,..... 18-16 lc wins
LC shut Knox out and I'm not sure on the stats yet I'll have to check but Bell County beat them 34 to 6. So they did beat Knox worse than LC did.
From the KHSAA.org the stats reported show that Bell County had 217 Rushing and 44 Passing against Knox Central for 261 total yards. Lawrence County had 297 Rushing and 14 Passing for 311 total yards. Bell allowed Knox 109 per Bell Rushing and 131 per Knox Rushing to go with 53 per Bell Passing and 59 per Knox Passing for a total of 162 per Bell's stats or 190 per Knox Central report. As for the LC game this is all from LC's report they allowed Knox Central 76 Rushing and 31 Passing for 107 yards. So it looks like on the stats paper that both Bell and LC had a pretty good defensive effort against Knox. Additionally, KC gain the majority of those yards on the opening drive against LC and didn't do anything after that only getting 2 more first downs and I think 1 was on a penalty. KC ate up 8 minutes on the opening drive and then they were done on offense. Once again paper means nothing, how Team A and B play against Team C means nothing in the outcome of Team A and B playing. However, I think this does show enough that it is very very possible that neither Bell nor LC will be blown out come next week. I could be wrong but I look for a fairly good matchp.
even if bell has a player get hurt it will be a running back and they only have like 5 great backes but i mean no one ever talks about them....and no one has had to try to stop dom carton the bell running back is a absolute truck! and yeah the pack kid is big but with 3 people swarming to the ball goodluck running somone over...:thatsfunn and its hard to run with with out legs :dontthink but goodluck to both teams...

ill take bell 36 to 6

and bell will not be out coached:Thumbs:
Wow! Some might powerful words on this thread, lol. Good luck Bell in the upcoming game and hope both teams remain respectful of each other.
kyfootballer Wrote:even if bell has a player get hurt it will be a running back and they only have like 5 great backes but i mean no one ever talks about them....and no one has had to try to stop dom carton the bell running back is a absolute truck! and yeah the pack kid is big but with 3 people swarming to the ball goodluck running somone over...:thatsfunn and its hard to run with with out legs :dontthink but goodluck to both teams...

ill take bell 36 to 6

and bell will not be out coached:Thumbs:
Well you better makes sure they tackle the right guy.... because its hard to tell who has the ball in the offense we run.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Wow! Some might powerful words on this thread, lol. Good luck Bell in the upcoming game and hope both teams remain respectful of each other.

I hate to say it, but I think it's too late for mutual respect of one another.Too bad, because this should be a really good game.
Always_A_Lion Wrote:I hate to say it, but I think it's too late for mutual respect of one another.Too bad, because this should be a really good game.

That's sad. Anyway, best of luck to both teams on the field and hope the kids have a great time during this high school competition. After all, the game is about them, not us.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next