Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNC 83 UK 79
Horrible day for UK. Still can't beat a good team. :boo:
Alot of work to do for Tubby to get things going for the Cats.
No post game is the reason for this loss...Plus I'm still perplexed as to how UNC got so many open looks at 3 pointers...Love how Patrick Sparks dared Noel to shoot that 3 pointer when UNC was up 5 and he nailed it..Good job man...
God oh God please let Indiana beat UK!!!!!
I Give Up..........they'll Lose 12 Games This Year....simply Pathetic
"BelfryPride" Wrote:I Give Up..........they'll Lose 12 Games This Year....simply Pathetic

Nothing to give up over...UNC was hot today and couldn't miss....Since UK is pathetic and you give up don't EVER post about them again this season..We'll see how long you give up.....And I seriously doubt they'll lose 12 games..It's still early on and UK and the players can take this has a learning experience..Thing is UNC is completely underrated and UK is slightly overrated..It was a loss, and thats that...Nothing to throw in the towel about...
We may end up just over .500 this year.
disappointing loss for the wildcats they should have beat unc
"ComfortEagle" Wrote:We may end up just over .500 this year.

I'd say about 15-20 games over .500
I agree with Alfus...you guys are crazy...

UK just got out played today...didn't show any emotion IMO.
UK is a very good team...yea they played horrible today but that doesnt ean they will be down for good..they need that one game to get them over the hump and they will be ok...what are you talking about blackcatfan4life. they beat west virginia. they are a good team...
Well, there was no post for UK today. Too many offensive rebounds for UNC and they capitalized on them.
I'm sorry but WVU is way overrated IBleedRed. They are only 3-3 this year, and their wins have come against poor teams, and one poor team (St. Bonaventure) almost beat WVU in their last game. Beating a team like that by 5 (66-61) at home just is not impressive. So I wouldn't consider WVU a good team at this point.
Until UK finds someone to step up and rebound and be a inside scoring threat they will continue to play poorly.
Patrick Sparks had a Great game. It not that he scored alot its that he BLOCKED OUT that is what hurt Kentucky today and there D to
That when we need Morris to come back
"SCOUt" Wrote:Patrick Sparks had a Great game. It not that he scored alot its that he BLOCKED OUT that is what hurt Kentucky today and there D to

Patrick Sparks played a terrible game...He took ill-advised shots at wrong times, and just looked right at Noel when he took that 3 when UNC was up 5 with about four minutes to go...Moss and Rondo are the only two that played a good game and they didn't exactly light the world on fire...

Sparks blocked out you say? How about the fact that he had ZERO(0) rebounds in the game..
There is no heart, no determination in this UK team. It's starting to look like football season all over again.

Alfus, I will post about UK whenever I want to.....sorry
Guess who picked the Heels and the only person to bet on the Heels.:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
"BelfryPride" Wrote:There is no heart, no determination in this UK team. It's starting to look like football season all over again.

BP, there is no comparison between the football and basketball program at UK. I can't even believe someone would put them in the same category.....

Guys, this UK team will still be a great team. They played lackadaisical and just didn't get the job done to win. They were simply outplayed by an underrated and well-coached UNC team....
"Beef" Wrote:I agree with Alfus...you guys are crazy...

UK just got out played today...didn't show any emotion IMO.
yea u are right... got out played. no emotion. same reasons we use everytime UK loses. i am tired of it...... as UK fans we should all be tired of losing to top tier teams.. We should be a top tier team!
"BelfryPride" Wrote:There is no heart, no determination in this UK team. It's starting to look like football season all over again.

Don't try to jump back on the bandwagon when we're winning again since you give up because of a loss to an extremely underrated North Carolina team...
Beef, have you guys seen them play at all this season? This is what every game has been like. They simply don't have any stars. No one to step up when we need them to. Sparks let us down with every shot he took, Rondo couldn't get anything going. No one was able to do ANYTHING. We have no one down low to help rebound, block, and hit the easy lay ups. We're doomed until someone starts playing like they actually have something to play for.
UK just hasn't played well in a single game this season. I think we'll be ok come March but this is going to be a long season. I see us possibly losing up to 10 games but I really think they'll be firing come tourney time. At least I hope. Maybe the NCAA will fill like we've been punished enough for the Morris screw up and let him come back. If he doesn't it will be even a longer season. Love the cats will stay on the wagon no matter what but I might be jumping up and down and ready to set the freaking wagon on fire at times but I'll go down with the wagon.

GO CATS GO CATS GO CATS GO CATS GO CATS.
"CatDawg" Wrote:UK just hasn't played well in a single game this season. I think we'll be ok come March but this is going to be a long season. I see us possibly losing up to 10 games but I really think they'll be firing come tourney time. At least I hope. Maybe the NCAA will fill like we've been punished enough for the Morris screw up and let him come back. If he doesn't it will be even a longer season. Love the cats will stay on the wagon no matter what but I might be jumping up and down and ready to set the freaking wagon on fire at times but I'll go down with the wagon.
GO CATS GO CATS GO CATS GO CATS GO CATS.
Ill go down with me ship to CD.
The game today caused my wife and I to have some arguments. I literally was cussing because I was so pissed. Iv'e never seen a Ky team play this poory since the Eddie Sutton days. We need to get Morris back to help bang around on the boards.
Even Ramel Bradley was on the news and he stated that they played with no heart and no intensity....

I am a die-hard UK fan , I think I bleed more Blue than CD does....I am just really disappointed in them right now.
They'll turn everything around and get back on track.