Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Onelittlepig Wrote:Ive already had 5 nukes but i wish it would be better
I will never see the day I call in a Nuke unless I am playing in a match against 1 person and they let me kill them repeatedly.
Gamertag:
xXTheCronicXx

Add It
Love this game. Best online game ever!
T12iNiTy
Beat it again last night. This time was on Veteran difficulty. All I can say is WOW. It is very tough at times.
Anyone else have problems playing online when they talk or play with friends? Seems like every time I play with my friends or talk I do bad. But when I don't do either, I play awesome.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Anyone else have problems playing online when they talk or play with friends? Seems like every time I play with my friends or talk I do bad. But when I don't do either, I play awesome.

As long as were focused, its not that much of a problem.But all too often, we find ourselves talking about sports or something, and were playing bad lol.
XBOX Live says that those who are taking advantage of the Javelin Glitch, will be banned.

BTW, if you don't know what the Javelin Glitch is, you equip the Semtex grenade & Javelin. In the game, hold down RB, tap Y, run toward someone let them kill you and boom you kill them to.
I've been getting pretty deadly with the 50 Cal....anhero999, add it.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:XBOX Live says that those who are taking advantage of the Javelin Glitch, will be banned.

BTW, if you don't know what the Javelin Glitch is, you equip the Semtex grenade & Javelin. In the game, hold down RB, tap Y, run toward someone let them kill you and boom you kill them to.
Never seen anyone do that in a match.
IT sucks and it ****es me off when they do that. But I know Xbox cant get everyone who does that. So im not gonna stress over it.
I just avoid the player.
This glitch is crappy. ruining all my kill streaks lol.

xXTheCronicXx
I also dont like the sucide grenade tactic. where you get ready too shoot someone and they pull out a frag but dont throw it. as soon as you kill them and they hit the ground you almost immeditially die with them.
Real Badman Wrote:I also dont like the sucide grenade tactic. where you get ready too shoot someone and they pull out a frag but dont throw it. as soon as you kill them and they hit the ground you almost immeditially die with them.
Thats really no different that martyrdom on WAW. Simple dont run over their dead body as soon as u kill them.
Great game. Anybody wanna play add me. GT is "Reanimat3"
Reanimate Wrote:Great game. Anybody wanna play add me. GT is "Reanimat3"

ill be playing tonight. ill add u
Is it true someone glitched it?
If you guys want too ill play with. msg me for my gamertag.
king360 Wrote:Is it true someone glitched it?

there is glitches. like the private match where u can get exp. and the javalon glitch.
I just wrote down all of the Gamertags that have been listed in this thread. Im'a add everyone when I get on later. Im not a beast by any means, so if we play dont expect greatness Tongue
So what has changed on the online play from modern warfare?

I get to play my copy of mwf2 for the 1st time later tonight
Me, Reanimate, and Wildcatk23 just played some pretty dominating matches tonight.
Tonite or tomm night everyone on BGR needs to get online and we will make one large party and play together. Would be fun.

Reanimate, I am not a beast by no means either. Mediocre at best here.

Ones who don't have me on live add me..... RKT 24
are there any new perks and weapons on modern warfare 2?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Tonite or tomm night everyone on BGR needs to get online and we will make one large party and play together. Would be fun.

Reanimate, I am not a beast by no means either. Mediocre at best here.

Ones who don't have me on live add me..... RKT 24

Lets do it.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:are there any new perks and weapons on modern warfare 2?
Yea there are a few. The kill streak/death streak is new.
Add me guys... Gamertag is the same as my BGR username (Jshort5).

I dont have a mic tonight, but hopefully I get one tomorrow for Christmas. I'll add anyone who sends me a friend request so just add me and we'll play some!
I like on ps3 if the person is lagging in a match it boots them and goes to the next fastest connection and resumes the match instead of ending the match
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I like on ps3 if the person is lagging in a match it boots them and goes to the next fastest connection and resumes the match instead of ending the match

That's not just a PS3 thing.
PC_You_Know Wrote:That's not just a PS3 thing.
i figured it wasn't i just don't have 360 to see thats why i said ps3