Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Count me in as well, Pikeville Gamestop at 12 here I come.
If you don't want to be rushed to get there right at 12 am just go to walmart and buy it anytime after 12 am.I'm sure walmart will have a lot of copies through the day tomorrow.
Oh btw, add me on xbox live. Gamertag is cody1154
Realistically, will I be able to buy this somewhere tomorrow?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Realistically, will I be able to buy this somewhere tomorrow?
If your local walmart is a super walmart then they should have some copies left. I ordered mine off of walmart.com and it should be shipped tomorrow but I don't get to play until Christmas eve.
PC_You_Know Wrote:WOOO! 6 1/2 hours till drop. I'm going to night class, taking a shower, then heading down to hang out with some buddies before 12. Sorry professors, don't count on me being in class tomorrow.

I'm So excited, i just cant hide it.
My god its **** amazing. RANGERS!
I was a dummy and didn't pre-order it, and now I want it. :igiveup:

Wonder if I'll be able to pick it up anywhere today. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game is awesome. I love it!!!!
OMG this game is everything it was hyped up to and then some more got home at 2 last night and played till 7 this morning.
This game is taking over my life.
Amun-Ra Wrote:This game is taking over my life.

Same here...I suck at it and still can't stop playing.
Epic...Pure Epic.
greatest game ever
I'm so not going to prestige this time.
This game is amazing!
I look for uncharted 2 to win game of the year over modern warfare 2 for ps3. I only like mw online better from the vids i've seen of both games. I know it was the same way with uncharted over mw.
Has anyone played the Special Ops part of the game? Some of it is pretty tough on Veteran difficulty.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Has anyone played the Special Ops part of the game? Some of it is pretty tough on Veteran difficulty.

I'm two stars short of unlocking the last level. It is very difficult!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'm two stars short of unlocking the last level. It is very difficult!
I dont know if I have ever cussed a game as much as I did last night.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I dont know if I have ever cussed a game as much as I did last night.

That's why I play without a mic online... I sound like I have tourette's.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:That's why I play without a mic online... I sound like I have tourette's.
I was in a party with two of my buddies the other night. They were playing Nazi zombies and I was playing Spec. Ops. One of them said that it sounded like I was about to kill someone because I was cussing so much.
I was able to get modern warfare 2 for 39.82 + tax and shipping it came to i think 45 or so.
If anyone has X-Box Live...you guys can add me.

Just shoot me a message letting me know who you are.

Gamertag: hardtoexplain43
If we have enough on here we should get like a BGR tournament going one night
CardinalAlum Wrote:If we have enough on here we should get like a BGR tournament going one night
That sounds like a good idea. All of BGR could get online and make one big party on XBL and play some TD.
Everyone post ur gamertags.

Mine is RKT 24
I've read where activision is trying to get another game developer besides trey arch and infinity ward to help do some of the cod titles.
going to try and get me a copy today from Wal-Mart, not real big in Cod, perfer halo more. But people has been telling me its way better then halo. So I'll prolly get me a copy of it!!
Amun-Ra Wrote:That sounds like a good idea. All of BGR could get online and make one big party on XBL and play some TD.

Mine is RKT 24

Horn70
Amun-Ra Wrote:That sounds like a good idea. All of BGR could get online and make one big party on XBL and play some TD.

Mine is RKT 24

Maeli Nate is mine
feel free to add me, but if ya do play with me just act like you dont hear the cussing sometimes haha.

Ive already had 5 nukes but i wish it would be better