Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Gamertag is crazytaxidriver. Add me I need friends lol. How doi get the sound to come through my headset instead of my tv???
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Tonite or tomm night everyone on BGR needs to get online and we will make one large party and play together. Would be fun.

Reanimate, I am not a beast by no means either. Mediocre at best here.

Ones who don't have me on live add me..... RKT 24

We still need to do this! I bet anything we would be a **** good team.
there is a few of us online right now. xXTheCronicXx
Are you guys playing on an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?
xbox 360
Do you have a turtle beach headset or just the headset that comes with the 360?
I've thought about getting a TB headset, but havent yet
Ive got a turtle beach and I love it.
Reanimate Wrote:I've thought about getting a TB headset, but havent yet

If you talk a lot. Then you must purchase the TBs'. They are awesome.

There's only 1 fault I have against them. If you buy the Wireless ones, then you'll be fine. But, I didn't and the cord is very long. Which is kinda good and kinda bad. But, to me it's kinda bad. But, they are worth the money for sure:Thumbs:.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:If you talk a lot. Then you must purchase the TBs'. They are awesome.

There's only 1 fault I have against them. If you buy the Wireless ones, then you'll be fine. But, I didn't and the cord is very long. Which is kinda good and kinda bad. But, to me it's kinda bad. But, they are worth the money for sure:Thumbs:.

I have a PS3 and I have a wireless headset but even if it has a cord i think th headsets a worth it!!GO UK
This was a great time. .