Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Playoff Brackets
Bowling Green will play Corbin
I still cannot get a 7th grade bracket to print. I saw it and it is different from what I have. I appreciate your posting, Musketeer, but the site you posted will not print any bracket except 8th grade D1. It tells me it is a photo and I can get it if I want to pay for it. Keep in mind I am not the most computer literate person you will ever meet, but I can usually get something to print if it will print. Thanks.
Where is the Johnson County/Rowan County game being played? That will definately be a great game to see. It's a shame one of these two won't be in the final four because both are really good teams.
Steelermatt Wrote:Where is the Johnson County/Rowan County game being played? That will definately be a great game to see. It's a shame one of these two won't be in the final four because both are really good teams.
Well, as of yesterday, I understand it is to be played at JC Wednesday nite at 6:30, for now. Or possibly Fairview. Secondhand info only, so don't hold me to it if it ends up being different. :biggrin:
Hopefully someone will give us a definite as soon as they know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
joey 48 Wrote:I believe JCMS plays Anderson Co. Sat at Lexington Catholic Sat. Oct 30th in the semi-finals in one game. And Bowling Green plays Bluegrass {correct me if i'm wrong) in the other semi-final game. DON'T HAVE ANY INFO CONCERNING THE 7TH GRADE.
BG doesnt play Bluegrass, its Corbin. And as far as 7th grade Corbin vs. Southern pulaski (quaterfinal), Then the winner of C/SP vs. Greenup & Meade vs. Lone Oak, hope that helps:biggrin:
When does Corbin 7th play Southern Pulaski?
It is my understanding that the JC/Rowan Co. game will be played at Morgan Co. on Wed. night at 6:30. That is from an email I received earlier today. The winner of that game will then play Anderson Co. on Saturday in the state semi's.
The game will be played Ashland Fairview.