Poll: Where Are You Posting From?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Central KY
18.18%
Eastern KY
67.27%
Northern KY
9.09%
Western KY
1.82%
Out of State
3.64%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call
When I started BGR, I lived in Rockcastle County, then I went to college in Adair County, then I started preaching in Russell County, now I am preaching in Northern Garrard County (I am 23 minutes from the Fayette Mall)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm in Claiborne County, Tennessee sometimes when I post and in Bell County sometimes when I post. So I got two answers.

Eastern Kentucky and Out of State. lol
[Image:

]
Knox county, which I would call southeastern Kentucky more than EKY
East Ky
Lexington
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lexington! but Hailing from PirateLand!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-02-2009, 01:25 PM)I BlackcatAlum Wrote:
lwc Wrote:I have been reluctant to post because I am not sure as to what is classified as Central and What is Eastern, etc...

I consider myself from the Mountain football area (WYMT says so) but for an audience that seems to be mostly Bell, Pike, Prestonsburg, Perry, etc... I am certainly NOT Eastern Kentucky.

I am certainly not as Central as Lexington, Paris, Wooford, etc...

Here is what I have decided: I am just going to say that I am from Rockcastle and YOU guys/girls can tell me where I am from, lol.

Your from EKY my friend. Wink
Rockcastle County is considered eastern Kentucky in my opinion. Borders Jackson County and they’re 100% eastern Kentucky Appalachia. If it comes a big frost they have to cancel school because of their steep and dangerous terrain, and Rockcastle is very similar. The most difficult stretch of I-75 from Canada to Florida to build was through Rockcastle County, Ky.
(07-17-2012, 12:14 PM)LWC Wrote: When I started BGR, I lived in Rockcastle County, then I went to college in Adair County, then I started preaching in Russell County, now I am preaching in Northern Garrard County (I am 23 minutes from the Fayette Mall)

.... and now I've been in Southern Illinois for the last 7 years. Glad to be back. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Back? Back Where?

Smile