Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont let the name scare you.
:yikes::yikes: :biggrin::biggrin:

Well I am from the Northern Kentucky area. I love high school football, high school wrestling, well pretty much any high school sports. I am so glad I found this website they do great things. I see a form for cheerleaders and other things other sites dont mention. Cheerleaders do a lot for high school games and they really dont get that much attention glad this site gives them that.

But I am a football fanatic. Anything to do with football I love. My family hates the fact that I go to high school games and events still. They told me I should have stayed in high school forever. But there is nothing like football on a friday night.

I have one kid he is my life and cant wait for him to get old enough to play sports. I am not going to push him towards any type of sport but just a little nudge towards football. Well enough about me I hope to meet some friends on here and chat sports.

To the owner of the website and to the people that help run it. Thanks for all you do for Kentucky sports. You guys are very appreciated.
Glad to have you here Death, from all of us on the BGR Staff. We will be glad to help you with anything you might need. Just send a PM to me or any other Staff memeber and will be more than honored to lend you a hand.

Happy posting!
I have to watch what I say but...."Welcome Death"
Welcome aboard Death! Looking forward to you sharing some insight on NKY Football!
what it do death
Welcome to the site Death!

Like I told you in a PM, if you ever need anything let me or another staff member know.
Thank you everyone glad to be aboard.
Good morning and welcome to our new member from NKY.

What part if I may ask?

I don't know much about the area but I do have a son in the Highland Heights area.

As the rest of the staff has said. Feel free to PM either myself or any of the staff members and we will help you in any way we can.

Enjoy.
I am from the Independence area. Right in the middle between SK and Scott High School.
Welcome to Bluegrass Rivals, what is your favorite wrestling team at the high school level?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I like Scott's wrestling team they have had some good ones come through thier program. I also like when schools start teams like Bishop Brossart who started a team this past wrestling season and the head coach is a former Scott wrestler and the former Head Coach at Scott. Campbell County has had a good team for years along with Ryle and SK. But I just enjoy going to the meets and tournaments and watching a good day of wrestling.
Hi Death) Real scary name you have, hope you enjoy beeing here)
Thanks crazzy, love the site already.
Death welcome aboard from another NKY member. I'm with you, I love the site, and you will love the membership. We have made tremendous strides with getting more diverse and across the state. You will see that we have a pretty good contingent from NKY. Spread the word. If each of us could get 5 new members each, we will continue to spread the site and eventually make this site truly a statewide site. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.
Stardust Wrote:Death welcome aboard from another NKY member. I'm with you, I love the site, and you will love the membership. We have made tremendous strides with getting more diverse and across the state. You will see that we have a pretty good contingent from NKY. Spread the word. If each of us could get 5 new members each, we will continue to spread the site and eventually make this site truly a statewide site. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

NKY isnt much to brag about, me and stardust had a EKY Vs NKY showdown and i dominated him Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:NKY isnt much to brag about, me and stardust had a EKY Vs NKY showdown and i dominated him Smile

Keep dreaming whipper snapper TongueirateSho

Stardust = :champ:

Wildcatk23 = :baby:
Stardust Wrote:Keep dreaming whipper snapper TongueirateSho

Stardust = :champ:

Wildcatk23 = :baby:

LOL.

Stardust = [Image: http://blog.starwreck.com/wp-content/upl...ardust.jpg]

Wildcatk23 = [Image: http://i14.tinypic.com/6suodhv.jpg]

Smile
^ lol
Good stuff. :lmao:
Come On Now Who's Better Looking?
Welcome Death, we really appreciate you joining on with us..
Anything we can do just lets us know.