•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 8th Grade Football Players in the State
Have you seen anyone in Jefferson County?? Not much mentioned about them. I've seen a few worth talking about.
Have you seen anyone in Jefferson County?? Not much mentioned about them. I've seen a few worth talking about.
These young men are good player, but DEFENSE wins championships. How are they on that?
I know for sure Garcia is focused and gets the job done. He's big and fast. 6'1 or 6'2 and about 240 lbs but moves like he's half that size. It's hard to hold him.
Regarding the question about Jefferson County 8th grade players, I know Cody Morton - CAL QB, was named to the All-state team. I am not sure if any others from Jefferson Co made the team or not, but there are some talented players on the JTCMS team for sure and quite a few others scattered around town.
Thanks for the info. I am a little skeptical about the selection process anyway. It seems shady to me that some players were announced after the championship game when submissions were still being excepted. I know that I have seen a few players that would definately deserve a spot and have not been called. I guess city boys are not what they are looking for. :eyeroll::biglmao:
I believe Zach Mills is the best in the state on offense and defense
#1 Jaylen Jones ALL STATE RB @LexCath
Brandon Butcher - Martin County
The kid from Jessie Clark in Lexington name is Landon Young. He is 6'5" and 235# and he is a man sized kid. His nickname is "roadgrader". This is because he clears the road clean. This kid is strong and fast and hits hard.
Bell Co has some pretty talented kids coming up from middle school..but the one I'm most excited about seeing at the high school level..BIG big boy..

Can't wait to see this BIG BOY in high school from Johnson TMS

I saw Nathan Murray from Bell a couple of times this season.
Big kid no doubt.
When he matures some more he should be even more of a load for others to try to handle.
Lovinit Wrote:Can't wait to see this BIG BOY in high school from Johnson TMS

Is he going to go to Male?
undecided on what high school have been looking at Fairdale high school
lovinit Wrote:undecided on what high school have been looking at fairdale high school

hey what about prp
we heard they don't like the kids playing two sports
Jaylen jones should be on the all state team as running back.
Missed 2 full games, played 1 q in a game, played only first half of 4 other games and had over 2,000 yards for lex cath this year !!!!

Can anyone say anything but WOW !!!
As far as QBs, I have seen stats posted for many QBs.......but there has been no mention of Clay Bolin of Lex Cath ???

He passed for over 1,700 yards this season and led team to 10-3 season. Also led team to victory over N. Pulaski in UKs 7 on 7 tournament to win the tourney this year.

Did not see him on east west or all state ?

Other top QBs that come to mind: 8th N. Pulaski ... Strong arm / great touch
Meece .... Great long / mid range ball, Cal....good on short outs / decisions / running.
7th: really impressed with N. Pulaski in every aspect. Also 7th grade state champs QB.
... How about premiere tight ends....Collin England from NKY ( union raiders ) 6ft 1 185 out runs almost everyone... (hit his head on the backboard in basket ball practice last week! so he can get up.) plays any position well they put him in. scored 35 to 40% of his touches... This kid knows how to find the end-zone.. You can definitely tell when hes not on the field..They moved him up to freshman for a game when all the frosh Rb's were hurt. He had 260 yards and 5 Td's.
Dylan Messer has great potential at the wide receiver spot from north laurel 8th grade. He understand the postion and catches the ball at its highest point. Great potential and size!
They dont have middle school football but the kid from Bullitt county seniors team threw for 1200 and ran for 1500 in an undefeated year!I wanna say his name is james,,,most fun Ive ever had watching this kid play!
TEAM KENTUCKY
Needs your help!!!!
Kentucky’s 8th grade All-Star football team has been competing in the FBU National Championship. We have now played our way into the semi-finals which take place in San Antonio, Texas the week of January 2nd-8th.
We now need your support to make the trip affordable for our players and families. There are 35 players and their families that need to travel. We know this is a tough time of the year for donating, but these kids represent the whole state and have work very hard to make it. The team has defeated Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri to make the semi-finals.
All Corporate sponsors will receive recognition on team shirts. Large corporate donations will receive recognition on the team sweat suits. Any amount will be helpful.
Below is a breakdown of expenses for the trip:
Crowne Plaza- 35 rooms @104.00/day for 5 nights- $18200
Bus for parents- 55 passenger- $5000
Food for players- 35 players/6 coaches- $5000
I know this is a huge amount to generate, but with the generous support of our community and businesses, we can achieve these goals. There will several be state wide press releases and interviews in which corporate sponsors will receive mention in all of these opportunities.

Make inquiries to Phil Hawkins @ 502-320-8525
Checks written to KYMSFA
128 Audobon Drive, Frankfort Ky. 40601
Mason Helton was one of the best I saw this year. He is a natural athlete and is extremely strong!
There are two boys from Greenup Co. that will be 8th graders to watch. That is running back #4 Jarrell Jackson and DE #25 CJ Bowe. The Bowe kid put alot of QB's and RB's on there backs last year and some of these teams would put two to three blockers on him. The Jackson kid once he gets by the line he his gone and very dangerous on kick offs and punt returns
Jaylen Williams - Knott County
kids ive seen play at a very high level wells purdom from lone oak,zayhre hughes from lone oak,sam letton from lex cath,daniels kid from paintsville,and helton from polaski.tough kids and play with a lot of heart.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)