Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens NCAA Championship
Any predictions on who will take it all this year?
Maybe Tennessee or Uconn. Seems like you can never count these two out no matter what players they lose due to graduation.
Yea..those were the 2 teams I was thinking..they're always good
I like Uconn....Geno is an awsome coach...Kentucky wont win but I think that they will compete this year
Kentucky is improving a lot.. I hope they can make it into the rankings in the near future
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Kentucky is improving a lot.. I hope they can make it into the rankings in the near future
..Me too
I love UConn, but I like Tenn. too
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Maybe Tennessee or Uconn. Seems like you can never count these two out no matter what players they lose due to graduation.
i agree

Posted Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:38 pm:

"Basketballer" Wrote:
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Kentucky is improving a lot.. I hope they can make it into the rankings in the near future
..Me too
I hope so too
Someone needs to shed some light on the Womens Top 25. Currently Tennessee is ranked #10 in the nation and UConn is ranked #16. According to the rankings the top 5 womens teams this year are Duke, LSU, Baylor, Stanford, and Ohio State. These should be the teams we are talking about for national title contenders.
I can't count my girls out! Go lady vols! Pat Summitt for LIFE Wink. I don't like UCONN because Geno is so arrogant and he just irks me...Pat is awesome!! Anyways...my top are Tennessee, LSU, & Duke. I hear Simone Augustus for LSU is lightin' 'em up right now. UK's women are improving tremendously! Sarah Elliott has been doing well I think...Angela Phillips (my fave player Big Grin ) is doing well also. I expect them to be pretty good in a couple of years. Mickie Demoss is an awesome coach. GO UK AND GO TENNESSEE!
You can't root for UK and Tennessee, it's almost sac-religious.
In women's basketball, I would NEVER EVER EVER bet against UConn, they're the closest thing to a dynasty that there is right now in ANY sport.
ya them, the patriots and the uk cheerleading squad..
Pikeville - 29

Hazard - 28

Panthers in OT!!