•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell JFL
it was owned by a private party, individual..... not been kept up with because noone had access...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:it was owned by a private party, individual..... not been kept up with because noone had access...
Well that explains it I hope Russell jfl can get a site together that all of the people who run it have access to.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:31 freshman and 1 8th grader came out for Russell this year.

Fball, Why didn't Russelljfl.com update their site this year I tried to follow this year to no avail?

We would liked to have updated the site and I know one of the board members was talking to the former board member that ran the site to see about updating it. By next season that should be taken care of.

Also with the restructuring and the addition of lights to the field we had alot of tasks to tackle. If you want to get a good look at some of the talent comming up come on over to the stadium Friday evening for the final games. The kids are really looking forward to playing on the highschool field. One last week this season for Friday night football.
[color="darkorange"][/color]
hey koolaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:[color="darkorange"][/color]
hey koolaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, that's it. I'm comming to get you.
FBALL Wrote:All right, that's it. I'm comming to get you.

Who's still playing football right now??? I'll give you a hint.....It's not Ashland or the Evils.....It's the ALL MIGHTY ORANGE KOOLAID DRINKIN RAMS!!!
hahahahaha
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Just to set the record straight, the eighth grader that just enrolled lives in Raceland and has been going to Russell. The reasons he is now going to Raceland have nothing to do with football but are more a matter of convenience. No drinks are involved
hahahahahahaha
what is the JFL system???
From what I understand Racelands JFL teams were 0-4 against the Russell JFL teams yesterday!
redhound93 Wrote:what is the JFL system???
It stands for junior football league and it prepares youngRussell students for high school play. this is the jfl site http://russelljfl.com/ which it wasn't updated this season but this tells alittle about it.
This
organization is run by volunteers dedicated to preparing young "Red
Devils" for adulthood. In addition to teaching athletics, we work with the
children to install values such as leadership, respect, teamwork,
sportsmanship, and community pride.
DevilsWin Wrote:From what I understand Racelands JFL teams were 0-4 against the Russell JFL teams yesterday!

That is correct.
DevilsWin Wrote:From what I understand Racelands JFL teams were 0-4 against the Russell JFL teams yesterday!

So what's your point???
FBALL Wrote:Just to set the record straight, the eighth grader that just enrolled lives in Raceland and has been going to Russell. The reasons he is now going to Raceland have nothing to do with football but are more a matter of convenience. No drinks are involved

Dang it!!!! I told you we need big chubby 7th Graders!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:So what's your point???
I think the kids made my point for me.:1:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Dang it!!!! I told you we need big chubby 7th Graders!!!

I like the term "Husky" better. :rockon:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:So what's your point???

Maybe the young Ams just needed somebody screaming "FIRST DOWN" before they could actually get one.
FBALL Wrote:Maybe the young Ams just needed somebody screaming "FIRST DOWN" before they could actually get one.

NOW I see the complexity of the issue!!!!! Have a good one FBALL, I am glad that the league did well this year. Happy for them!!
off topic but what year and who started the jfl program @ russell?
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)