Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jodie Meeks to Stay in Draft
Bluecat Wrote:Think Meeks is started to second guess his decision now?

Depends. If he was looking for a payday, then he got it. He will still sign a Millions dollar ticket guys. That's the winning lottery ticket. :igiveup:
Milwaukee will use him. He has a great chance of helping them now instead of later. I think if it was any other team he would have been hurting, but I think this team needs Jodie now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Milwaukee will use him. He has a great chance of helping them now instead of later. I think if it was any other team he would have been hurting, but I think this team needs Jodie now.

This is good to hear. I really wish him luck
Don't know what there starting lineup will be consist of, but I think Jodie will come off the bench, and be a great contributor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Don't know what there starting lineup will be consist of, but I think Jodie will come off the bench, and be a great contributor.

He could easily be in the top 8 rotation because of his shooting ability. Defense is what will keep him on the bench more than anything else.
Stardust Wrote:Depends. If he was looking for a payday, then he got it. He will still sign a Millions dollar ticket guys. That's the winning lottery ticket. :igiveup:

I actually made my post right before he was drafted. Now that he has been drafted I think he knows what he has to do. I honestly think he'll make the team.
Bluecat Wrote:I actually made my post right before he was drafted. Now that he has been drafted I think he knows what he has to do. I honestly think he'll make the team.

:Thumbs: