•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall Update...
I would love to see Wall at UK, but the more he sits on his decision the more it favors a team like Miami (FL). I do think that he is waiting on an offer from UNC, because if they where to offer he would accept according to a lot of people.

Hopefully he will make his decision soon.
TheRealVille Wrote:You aren't a member of the CIA or FBI are you? Why not just talk and converse like a regular person?:biggrin:

thats funny,lol
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I would love to see Wall at UK, but the more he sits on his decision the more it favors a team like Miami (FL). I do think that he is waiting on an offer from UNC, because if they where to offer he would accept according to a lot of people.

Hopefully he will make his decision soon.

I just don't see it. Clifton, Wall's coach, doesn't like Williams at all...
My question is, how has every top notch program not offered Wall a scholly?
BaseballIsLife Wrote:I just don't see it. Clifton, Wall's coach, doesn't like Williams at all...

UNC WILL NOT offer...not looking for one and done.

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:My question is, how has every top notch program not offered Wall a scholly?

Many programs are not looking to disrupt chemistry that a possible one year and to the NBA player brings.
now for the next question, if we get wall, and if my count is right that will make 16 players for 13 spots. Who gets left out?
FOX SPORTS Wrote:UNC WILL NOT offer...not looking for one and done.

Many programs are not looking to disrupt chemistry that a possible one year and to the NBA player brings.
Well if you are a U.K. fan then you mines well get use to it. That is all Calipari likes...
When is wall suppose to make his decision?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Whoever doesn't fit the system. Calipari will narrow it down.
Meeks is NOT going Pro, Patterson is still a toss up Wall coming to Kentucky is looking better and better according to the recruiting gurus
Ive heard alot of talk about Wall making a choice within the next week or so.
C.Clair Wrote:Are you a car salesmen EKU?

HAHA Outside Sales for Commercial Lighting actually...
Spartan4Life Wrote:When is wall suppose to make his decision?

Noone knows for sure, but he plans on at least cutting his list this week and assured the UK Rivals reporter that Kentucky would definately be in it.
Talk has it that the following people are gone:

Liggins, Academics
Stewart, Playing time
Williams, Only 1 year guarantee for scholarship
Harrellson, just does not fit the system
Thats what I have also heard Navajo, I do however think that Liggins would be very good in Coach Cals style of Offense.
Navajo4life Wrote:Talk has it that the following people are gone:

Liggins, Academics
Stewart, Playing time

Actually it has been openly stated that Harrellson has been doing surprisingly well in the system. The issue is that if PPat returns how much PT will he get over Patterson, Cousins, Orton,Pilgrim, and Stevenson.
How will Stevenson fit in this system of offense? he is very long but the guy is all thumbs, dont get me wrong, I love stevenson, but what kinda role do you all see him playing?
John Wall has said Kentucky is the top school so far, but Duke, and Baylor will be a close race. UNC is not even in the situation anymore because they will not offer him a scholarship. I don't see him going to Baylor over Kentucky or Duke, so I think it will come down to Kentucky and Duke, with him choosing the Wildcats. He is supposed to make his decision in the next couple weeks.
C.Clair Wrote:How will Stevenson fit in this system of offense? he is very long but the guy is all thumbs, dont get me wrong, I love stevenson, but what kinda role do you all see him playing?
Trash Man..

Calipari preaches following the penetrator and cleaning up misses at the rims with dunks. Also preaches crashing the offensive glass on the weakside when help comes over on the drive. Perry will thrive there. Additionally, he fits what Cal likes on defense, a guy who can block shots and create transition.
I would have to agree EKU, stevenson had a few thunderous dunks on following someone to the basket. I hope he plays well. Gotta love Stevenson.
He is a senior and I think he will do good in the system as far as defense.
Yeah, Perry is a defender that for sure. Between Orton, Cousins, Stevenson, Pilgrim and Patterson if he returns, they should be the top blocking group of big men in the counrty.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well if you are a U.K. fan then you mines well get use to it. That is all Calipari likes...

That is not all that he likes. He does get several 3-4 year players for the team to help support the team and keep it afloat with the one and dones that will be apart of the program...
Stevenson will surely be used in this system.
I personally think that wall id gone to Miami...I have no sources or nothing to back that up that is just where I see him going....if not there its NC st...or duke...Uk has Bledsoe... he isnt coming
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Trash Man..

Calipari preaches following the penetrator and cleaning up misses at the rims with dunks. Also preaches crashing the offensive glass on the weakside when help comes over on the drive. Perry will thrive there. Additionally, he fits what Cal likes on defense, a guy who can block shots and create transition.

No Stevenson Is Lazy Trash,

One game he plays like a elite player in college, then the next hes not doing anything. Most people see a big dunk or big block from stevenson and say hey that kids the real deal. But watch the 7 plays before that where he didnt rotate or run the floor, he lets people get open shots and only jumps if they come to him. he has the potential being long and tall to lead the league in blocks and alot of rebounds. but he just plays lazy, maybe it was billy g working them 2 hard before games but i can see y stevenson would be there and why he would be let go. stevenson may also get more playing time somewhere else now that he has many elite players in front of him
Navajo4life Wrote:Talk has it that the following people are gone:

Liggins, Academics
Stewart, Playing time

Liggins is gone?
theVILLE Wrote:I personally think that wall id gone to Miami...I have no sources or nothing to back that up that is just where I see him going....if not there its NC st...or duke...Uk has Bledsoe... he isnt coming

There is no possible way Wall will go to NC State, maybe Miami, but very unlikely. Which leaves UK and Duke. Duke already has a very good PG in Nolan Smith and UK has so much more to offer than Duke right now. The way I see it, unless UNC offers, he's UK bound. Coach Cal isn't stupid, I think it's pretty clear he explained to both of these players what was going to happen with Bledsoe. If Wall comes, he will start and Bledsoe knew that before he committed.
blackcat Wrote:There is no possible way Wall will go to NC State, maybe Miami, but very unlikely. Which leaves UK and Duke. Duke already has a very good PG in Nolan Smith and UK has so much more to offer than Duke right now. The way I see it, unless UNC offers, he's UK bound. Coach Cal isn't stupid, I think it's pretty clear he explained to both of these players what was going to happen with Bledsoe. If Wall comes, he will start and Bledsoe knew that before he committed.

What does Uk have that Duke Doesnt right now....I mean I look for duke or mich. st. to when the title next year???
theVILLE Wrote:What does Uk have that Duke Doesnt right now....I mean I look for duke or mich. st. to when the title next year???

Or Maybe that kansas team? Or Maybe the wildcats this year? why not? if patrick and jodie return then there is an amazing chance of us hitting the final four, even without wall, times are changing in the bluegrass area, the once dominant kentucky era is back, people will fear to come to rupp once again, im thinking a 30 win season this year anyone else?
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next