Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Calipari has Resigned as Memphis Head Coach
Do have a backup plan? Say Calipari doesnt come to we just jump to Ford, I hope not I think MB needs to be calling Pelphrey right now just so we have a backup plan incase Cal doesnt come to Lexington.
I am not a uk fan but I am excited to see UK and its fans finally and hopefuly get a great coach (J.C) to bring them back to the top!! Ithink he (J.C) is the only one that can do that in one or two season. GOOD LUCK BIG BLUE NATION!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Cal just turned down a counter offer from Memphis and has resigned as the Tigers head coach.

Per Marc Maggard.

Obviously this is a perfect example of the sources that we have all been relying so heavily on.... Obviously, Marc Maggard was wrong at this time yesterday.
Link saying that Coach C has made his decision.
http://www.wreg.com/wreg-calipari-decisi...0064.story
Stardust Wrote:Obviously this is a perfect example of the sources that we have all been relying so heavily on.... Obviously, Marc Maggard was wrong at this time yesterday.

I'm not sure if you can say he was wrong, because Calipari could have started having second thoughts about leaving Memphis since turning down that offer. Somewhat like Donovan accepting the Orlando Magic job last season only to back out and go back to Florida.