Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the pick to win the Big Sandy???
I know Johnson Central has the best team in my opinion but Letcher Central has had several kids come out this Spring that didn't play last year and I think they will be making some noise. Sebastian is going to be tough because they return a good bunch of 7th graders but I'm not sure what any of the other teams are going to have. Let's hear you opinion fans from Hazard, Perry County, Belfry, Adams, Paintsville, Martin, Pikeville and hopefully Betsy Lane and Magoffin County from what I have read. :Thumbs:
Belfry will be better than last year, I can promise you that
Lambert #1 Wrote:I know Johnson Central has the best team in my opinion but Letcher Central has had several kids come out this Spring that didn't play last year and I think they will be making some noise. Sebastian is going to be tough because they return a good bunch of 7th graders but I'm not sure what any of the other teams are going to have. Let's hear you opinion fans from Hazard, Perry County, Belfry, Adams, Paintsville, Martin, Pikeville and hopefully Betsy Lane and Magoffin County from what I have read. :Thumbs:

Thanks for the vote Lambert, but lets not forget that LC only lost that last 7th grade game by 2 points. I for one, was really worried at the end of that game.
I look for JC to have a huge team again this year. Some kids are talking about playing, that didn't come out last year. Hopefully we'll see another great season.
Pond creek nation Wrote:Belfry will be better than last year, I can promise you that

My son played on the 7th grade team last year. He's on the O Line. He talked to several of your linemen after the game at Belfry. They were very good sports and good kids too. Looking forward to some good games this year.
Is the winner from going to play in the state tournie?
I Look For Lcc To Have A Big Year And Jc That Is My Top 2
Letcher or Johnson Central....mybe Belfry
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:My son played on the 7th grade team last year. He's on the O Line. He talked to several of your linemen after the game at Belfry. They were very good sports and good kids too. Looking forward to some good games this year.

That was a great game. Probably one of the best games of the big sandy last year.
IMO Letcher will win the conference.
barrel Wrote:Is the winner from going to play in the state tournie?

Barrel I hope they do it right this year. I think coach howard and the rest of the coaches in this conference will make sure the winner will go to state.
i think that the LCC cougars will be bringing the big sandy championship home again for the 2nd time...they have a very good offensive line coming in and they also have deadly speed in the back feild... it is untelling what kind of mass destruction that will be happening on defense
getting excited just thinking about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]