Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Gillispie Fired!!!
Redneck Wrote:BOOOOOOOOOO :HitWall:

And BTW Overrated, Rod Evans sucks...

LOL, just kiddin big guy.

hahaha, I was worried about ya at first, Then i seen where ya showed some sense. :Clap: :Clap: You know you like BCG too. lol
Mosley21 Wrote::argue: harris is a bit better though

Off topic, But no Harris isnt. Back on topic I think if Billy gets one more year he will be able to show he is a Good coach.
Stardust Wrote:So what inside source said that the University of Kentucky, in this financial state, could justify buying out a $6M contract????
That is what I was told, we will just have see if it true or not ole stardusts! But as for the contract goes, I had never even heard he signed a contract. And beside the point, Joe Craft basically gave six million out of his pocket for the UK practice facility that bears his name, surly most would rather see the Wildcats succeed than to practice on a nice floor. Get my drift?
EOE Wrote:Fire Billy Clyde, and bring in the GENERAL!!!!!!
:Thumbs: I agree!
Bring in Mark Few, classy guy who knows how to recruit,win, and can flat out coach.
Billy Donovan's was being floated around yesterday on "Ouside the Lines".
Stardust Wrote:Billy Donovan's was being floated around yesterday on "Ouside the Lines".
If it happens I'll eat my entire left foot. Why didn't he take the job 2 years ago?
I heard some things too. I think Billy G. can coach though. I heard about him recruiting a bunch of top 10 highschool players in the nation. If that is true then he will stick around for recruiting.
Dont get the UK fans excited like this.....lol:dontthink
DevilsWin Wrote:If it happens I'll eat my entire left foot. Why didn't he take the job 2 years ago?

The comment that was made to support their though of Donovan to consider was due to the recruiting losses over the last couple of years, that Billy D has now recognized that it is not so easy to continuously recruit at Florida.
Stardust Wrote:The comment that was made to support their though of Donovan to consider was due to the recruiting losses over the last couple of years, that Billy D has now recognized that it is not so easy to continuously recruit at Florida.

bad thing it got like that for tubby too at UK. just hope we can eventually get back where UNC is right now with a crazy class coming in. even though them twins just got mcdonald's AA cause they are going to UNC!
PHS#1 Wrote:guys IMHO Gillispie gets one more year to prove he can get it done. i say 25 wins or he will be out next season. This will also give us another yeay to evaluate potential coaches such a Ford or Pelphry. Gillispie gets one more chance. IMHO

I don't see Ford leaving OK ST. He is doing a good job out there. Over all the Big 12 is a better conf then the SEC is in basketball.
I think this would be the best thing for Kentucky. If not it is going to keep going down hill. You cant win playing one defense all game every game and his half court offensive sets are just terrible. Meeks and Patterson are the only 2 he wants having the ball as everything is set for them. All 5 players have to have a shot.