Poll: Ps3 or Xbox 360 what do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ps3
28.13%
Xbox 360
71.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play Station 3 or Xbox 360
Ive had a ps since the beginning but xbox360 hands down
^ i agree. i love my xbox 360. the controller is bigger and more comfortable.
IMO, it depends on what type of games you are looking to play. I have both the 360 and the ps3, I use the Ps3 for sports games because im not really a big fan of them on the 360, however for shooter and army games the 360 reigns superior.
PS3 got a web broswer on it so in my book p3 is better. Also killzone is better than Halo an Gears of War. Im writing this response on my p3
I have an Elite and love it but i started out trying to get a ps3 but couldn't find one, the reason i wanted the ps3 was for the blu-ray player i figured kill 2 birds with 1 stone get an awesome gaming system and the best blu-ray on the market but when my search turned up nothing i went to gamestop and purchased the 360 and absolutely love it....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PS3 and it's not even close
^Are you crazy? There is a million players on live at some point during the day playing call of duty black ops...

What is the top # for players that play PS3 online period?
ps3
Ballers Wrote:^Are you crazy? There is a million players on live at some point during the day playing call of duty black ops...

What is the top # for players that play PS3 online period?

There are over a million players on PSN at some point during the day playing MW3.

I really do believe the PS3 is better. Beside that month the Play Station Network was down (which was the first time that ever happen) the PS3 is free online play, bluray player, web browser, has always had Wi-Fi integration.

The 360 is cheap so that's why I think more young people have them. But you get what you pay for right.