Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrence Williams or Jodie Meeks???
Stardust Wrote:Ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone will want to choose their own player. But I challenge you on this, who does the National Media consider as the better player. I have yet to see Williams on any All-American lists, no player of the year consideration and absolutely zero media exposure on a daily basis from all of the major networks. So, we Kentuckian's can debate all we want on who is better, but I will take notice that the Nation considers Meeks, not Williams :eyeroll:

The ONLY reason Meeks has been mentioned in the same breath as POY is because of the game at UT... If you think otherwise, you're lying to yourself. There is no doubt that Meeks is the better shooter, thats unquestionable. He's not the better over-all player...
theVILLE Wrote:Im still laughing from January 4th I agree meeks is a shooter but now a player I would rather have twill:lmao:

awwww, are some of the U of L fans still having orgasms over beating UK two years in a row? (when were down, I might add) I know this is such a big step forward for you guys, but come on. You all tell us to stop living in the past with our national titles, but your win is almost 2 months old.. so stop living in the past. :flame:
15th region slamdunk Wrote:awwww, are you U of L fans still having orgasms over beating UK two years in a row?

I'm sure you didn't cheer when UK beat UL in football for the second time in a row this past season.... Confusedhh:
DeuceUL Wrote:I'm sure you didn't cheer when UK beat UL in football for the second time in a row this past season.... Confusedhh:

Actually no, I dont really care about football all that much. I was happy that we won, but I never brought it up or used it to trash talk, Especially 2 months after it happened.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Actually no, I dont really care about football all that much. I was happy that we won, but I never brought it up or used it to trash talk, Especially 2 months after it happened.

Riiiight.... :thatsfunn
DeuceUL Wrote:Riiiight.... :thatsfunn

Yea I guess you know, since you know me personally and are here with me everyday...:theman:
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Yea I guess you know, since you know me personally and are here with me everyday...:theman:

I'm definitely the man... You'll come to learn this. :1:
theVILLE Wrote:TWILL DOES TOO AND MEEKS DOEST HAVE MANY REBOUNDS OR STEAL R ASSISTS I MEAN TWILL FEELS THE STAT SHEET UP....AVERAGES A DOUBLE DOUBLE AND OFTEN A TRIPLE DOUBLE AND SCORES AND ALOT OF TIME A TRIPLE DOUBLE... HOW MANY DOUBLE DOUBLE HAS MEEKS HAD.... IF THE QUESTION WERE BETTER SCORER OR SHOOTER I WOULD TAKE MEEKS OVER ANYBODY IN THE COUNTRY EXCEPT CURRY.... BUT WHICH I WOULD RATHER HAVE ON MY TEAM TWILL....

DeuceUL Wrote:I'm definitely the man... You'll come to learn this. :1:

Be the man and reply to the above mis-information. When this was completely erroneous information was thrown out like fact, I'm sorry, but you lost all credibility here. :flush:

:lmao:
DeuceUL Wrote:The ONLY reason Meeks has been mentioned in the same breath as POY is because of the game at UT... If you think otherwise, you're lying to yourself. There is no doubt that Meeks is the better shooter, thats unquestionable. He's not the better over-all player...

:lmao: Here you go again :HitWall:

I bet it didn't have anything to do with him being the #3 scorer in the nation, the last second bomb to beat Florida, 7 game over 30 points, and he is only a Junior. A Junior that everyone is talking about for Player of the year consideration and potential NBA draft pick. I don't recall ANY of these conversations about Williams during his Junior year, or did you forget that he is a Senior :thatsfunn
Jodie Meeks hands down if you truly have any basketball knowledge.
Stardust Wrote::lmao: Here you go again :HitWall:

I bet it didn't have anything to do with him being the #3 scorer in the nation, the last second bomb to beat Florida, 7 game over 30 points, and he is only a Junior. A Junior that everyone is talking about for Player of the year consideration and potential NBA draft pick. I don't recall ANY of these conversations about Williams during his Junior year, or did you forget that he is a Senior :thatsfunn

:notworthy
TheONLY1 Wrote:lmao Thats all a bunch of shiot.....Name one person from the bigeast whos even had more then 1 triple double this year

Blair from PITT and
outdoorsman43 Wrote::notworthy

Well, i guess if a last second shot makes u player of the year than sosa should be HA HA HAHA HAHAHA but I disagree with the way you are saying meeks... maybe as building a one man show like davidson or something than maybe but a player that makes everyone else around him look good including himself than NO MEEKS FOR ME I TAKE TWILL..
DeuceUL Wrote:I'm sure you didn't cheer when UK beat UL in football for the second time in a row this past season.... Confusedhh:

this is basketball thread not football... I know it is hard to stay consentrated on UK with 2 BACK TO BACK LOSSES IN FOOTBALL:lmao:
Stardust Wrote::lmao: Here you go again :HitWall:

Terrance Williams had two triple-doubles and was discussed as a lottery pick, as a Junior... Or did you forget that. How many triple-doubles does Meeks have this year? In his career??
Stardust Wrote:Be the man and reply to the above mis-information. When this was completely erroneous information was thrown out like fact, I'm sorry, but you lost all credibility here. :flush:

:lmao:

Please go back and read what I said about theVILLE, and then get back to me.:Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:Please go back and read what I said about theVILLE, and then get back to me.:Thumbs:

When I start talking about myself as the "Stardust", I will have problems :dontthink

Look, let's get it back on track to the subject.
DeuceUL Wrote:Terrance Williams had two triple-doubles and was discussed as a lottery pick, as a Junior... Or did you forget that. How many triple-doubles does Meeks have this year? In his career??

:please: Cmon, are you really being seriuous????

So you are saying that TW was mentioned as a Lottery pick after his two triple doubles last year?

Seton Hall 10/10/10
Hartford 14/13/12 (who the heck is Hartford, and Insurance company?)

Look, TW is a very good player, otherwise we would not even be having this debate, but you and your alter ego (theVille), have completly lost all credibility! I am finished debating until you can at least get one fact correct!

Jeeze
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Which one would you rather have??

Meeks
Stardust Wrote::please: Cmon, are you really being seriuous????

So you are saying that TW was mentioned as a Lottery pick after his two triple doubles last year?

Seton Hall 10/10/10

Look, TW is a very good player, otherwise we would not even be having this debate, but you and your alter ego (theVille), have completly lost all credibility! I am finished debating until you can at least get one fact correct!

Jeeze

You? Tell me what I've posted that was incorrect? theVILLE has, I haven't....I didn't agree with what he posted, obviously, which is why I said not to lump him and I together. And tell me how I've lost credibility? Because I've said that Terrance Williams is better in every category except scoring? Maybe you should check up on your stats....
15th region slamdunk Wrote:awwww, are some of the U of L fans still having orgasms over beating UK two years in a row? (when were down, I might add) I know this is such a big step forward for you guys, but come on. You all tell us to stop living in the past with our national titles, but your win is almost 2 months old.. so stop living in the past. :flame:

Atleadt its the same season not a decade ago... Eventually you will get over it:lmao:
Stardust Wrote::please: Cmon, are you really being seriuous????

Seton Hall 10/10/10

Jeeze

Fact- Twill does more than meeks... meeks is scorer nothing else....Who is VMI:lmao: I mean meeks didnt have a triple double then and has never had one as a fact he hasnt even had a double double he is just a scorer
Meeks By Far
theVILLE Wrote:Fact- Twill does more than meeks... meeks is scorer nothing else....Who is VMI:lmao: I mean meeks didnt have a triple double then and has never had one as a fact he hasnt even had a double double he is just a scorer

Look, you've lost all credibility on here. Your rants of make believe stats for Williams. The thread was about who was better, everyone was attempting to do that, but then you bing posting COMLETE NONSENSE that had ZERO factual background. Completely made-up stats and stories that has now completely taken away any legitimacy to your rantings.

How can you make a case for Williams when you don't even know what he has done!
Stardust Wrote:Look, you've lost all credibility on here. Your rants of make believe stats for Williams. The thread was about who was better, everyone was attempting to do that, but then you bing posting COMLETE NONSENSE that had ZERO factual background. Completely made-up stats and stories that has now completely taken away any legitimacy to your rantings.

How can you make a case for Williams when you don't even know what he has done!

besides scoring he has done much more than MEEKS hasn't he.... besides this is nothingbut CAT fans on here this means nothing... sure he is possible POY but thats SCORING nothing else:please:
theVILLE Wrote:besides scoring he has done much more than MEEKS hasn't he.... besides this is nothingbut CAT fans on here this means nothing... sure he is possible POY but thats SCORING nothing else:please:

Are you that foolish to think that the POY will go to him just because he scores! You just amaze me with just how..........

:HitWall: So many things I want o say but I don't want to be suspended.
DeuceUL Wrote:You? Tell me what I've posted that was incorrect? theVILLE has, I haven't....I didn't agree with what he posted, obviously, which is why I said not to lump him and I together. And tell me how I've lost credibility? Because I've said that Terrance Williams is better in every category except scoring? Maybe you should check up on your stats....

Waiting for Stardust... :eyeroll:
DeuceUL Wrote:The ONLY reason Meeks has been mentioned in the same breath as POY is because of the game at UT... If you think otherwise, you're lying to yourself. There is no doubt that Meeks is the better shooter, thats unquestionable. He's not the better over-all player...

Completely wrong

DeuceUL Wrote:Terrance Williams had two triple-doubles and was discussed as a lottery pick, as a Junior... Or did you forget that. How many triple-doubles does Meeks have this year? In his career??

Completely wrong
Looks like their attempts will never end Stardust..

:BigLaugh:
come on, is this a real question?

Jodie Meeks... hands down. He is a candidate for National Player of the Year, leads the SEC (toughest conference in NCAA) in scoring, has had 5 games with 40+ points, is lightning fast with the ball, can find his way to goal for easy baskets or blow you away from outside with his three pointers, and has the best looking shot out of all athletes in NCAA.

anything else I can add to this man's resume?