Terrence Williams or Jodie Meeks???
Which one would you rather have??
Jodie Meeks
Please.
lmao, why start this thread
Jodie Meeks
this is a joke right?, Jodie Meeks
Meeks.
Putting my UK Blue Glasses aside I will say that TWill is a fantastic player and I would gladly trade everyone not named Patterson or Meeks on UK's team for him. But, Meeks is a National POY candidate whereas TWill will be fortunate to be 2nd Team All Big-East.
Both are great players and I know Meeks is putting up awesome numbers in a very weak conferance, but I'd probably still go with him over T-WIll.
Meeks
Meeks
Well meeks in contending for the big east player of the year... Jodie contending for sec player of the year... Meeks puts up great numbers in points... Contending for player of the year.... But all of his major points are against teams that arent really that great... Twill on the other hand AVERAGES a DOUBLE DOUBLE in points and rebounds and usally has right at 10 assists if doesnt.... As a shooter I would take meeks but I am going to say TWILL as the overall player... hate it or not that is who I would take..... if you wanted me to say meeks you would have to say who is a better scorer... but twill does so many other things
theVILLE Wrote:Well meeks in contending for the big east player of the year... Jodie contending for sec player of the year... Meeks puts up great numbers in points... Contending for player of the year.... But all of his major points are against teams that arent really that great... Twill on the other hand AVERAGES a DOUBLE DOUBLE in points and rebounds and usally has right at 10 assists if doesnt.... As a shooter I would take meeks but I am going to say TWILL as the overall player... hate it or not that is who I would take..... if you wanted me to say meeks you would have to say who is a better scorer... but twill does so many other things

Like Meeks doesn't, lol...Score from this weekend: Meeks 45, TWill 0.
jetpilot Wrote:Like Meeks doesn't, lol...Score from this weekend: Meeks 45, TWill 0.

THIS WEEKEND HE HAD A BROKE WRIST OR SOMETHING HE ALSO NEVER EVEN SHOT THE BALL NOT EVEN ONCE
Meeks gives you points, and nothing else... I understand that works in the SEC, but other things can be just as important in the Big East. I'll take T-Will getting 13, 10, and 7 over Meeks any day...
vs. Appalachian State= 46 points, 4 STEALS, 2 Assists

vs. Tennessee= 54 points, 8 REBOUNDS, 4 ASSISTS

vs. Arkansas= 45 points, 7 REBOUNDS, 3 STEALS, 2 Assists

You have blindly undersold Meeks.

He gives you rebounding, steals, clutch free throw shooting, assists, great defensive intensity, and leadership.
DeuceUL Wrote:Meeks gives you points, and nothing else... I understand that works in the SEC, but other things can be just as important in the Big East. I'll take T-Will getting 13, 10, and 7 over Meeks any day...

Not following college basketball this year huh? Those who have watched him play or played against him know he can do it all.
T Will..just because he can average about 18 pts 6 rebounds a game on a team with equal talent and has 5 players capable of doing that..and Uk has only one player other than Meeks that is capable of doing what Meeks does..
Both are great.

I'll take Meeks. He is way more than just a scorer.
Have to go with Meeks.
Meeks
Meeks any day.

Williams is a great player, but the only thing he does better than Jodie is pass.

Jodie puts the ball on the floor better, drives to the basket better, is quicker and more alert on defense, and can flat out shoot the ball better than Williams.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Meeks any day.

Williams is a great player, but the only thing he does better than Jodie is pass.

Jodie puts the ball on the floor better, drives to the basket better, is quicker and more alert on defense, and can flat out shoot the ball better than Williams.

True.
DeuceUL Wrote:Meeks gives you points, and nothing else... I understand that works in the SEC, but other things can be just as important in the Big East. I'll take T-Will getting 13, 10, and 7 over Meeks any day...

Your rounding needs a little work, but T-Will's numbers are not bad:

Williams
Reb: 8.8
Asst: 4.6
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He gives you rebounding, steals, clutch free throw shooting, assists, great defensive intensity, and leadership.

Williams is better in EVERY category you mentioned minus free throws...
Stardust Wrote:Your rounding needs a little work, but T-Will's numbers are not bad:

Williams
Reb: 8.8
Asst: 4.6

It was a guess... :Thumbs:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Meeks any day.

The bolded parts are just incorrect... You should watch Williams more.
By the stats you would go with Meeks but Williams is very tough too.
whenever you guys are saying williams is a better defender you know that you're not truthful. williams is great and and drive better and definitely handle the ball better but jodie gets a lot wide open dunks or layups cause of his ability to get in the passing lanes. shooting and defense i'll take meeks but driving and rebounds ill take Twill
POY he wont get. but to be mentioned in the same sentence as the top guys puts him astep above T Will . I go with MEEKS!