Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i get signature under my posts?
i see that alot of people on here have pictures underneath their posts. how do i get a set picture like they do???
I believe you have to be a donating member or staff to have one. I'm not a 100% sure so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct. You have to be a donating member to obtain a signature....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
$5 will get you a signature as a donating member for 3 months along with some other nice benefits. $15/year is obviously a much better deal. Any amount goes towards the cost to keep the site up and running. You can read about what you gain here: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/billspaypal.php

What are the cost to keep a site running? Just wondering.
Kyboy13 Wrote:What are the cost to keep a site running? Just wondering.

A site like this?

A lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol......that's not much of an answer, but ok. Is this an invision board or what? I was a co-founder of a paintball site: Absolute Paintball. It's not huge or nothing about 6,000 members and I know that it was basicly free to run the site minus the cost of the domain name........I quit though cause the main man got obsessed with cash and didn't send me my payment......... 2 free paintball stickers a month haha!
I know that there are costs for the domain name, server, licensing fees, etc. Not sure of an exact number. I know that the owner is doing upgrades right now that will cost him more as well. Regardless, it will always be free to the public.

Hey, as long as I can post for free I'm happy! Caspause has put a dent in my wallet! Who is the owner of the site Torqque?
Kyboy13 Wrote:Hey, as long as I can post for free I'm happy! Caspause has put a dent in my wallet! Who is the owner of the site Torqque?

I think I've told you a couple of times, that TorQQue, is indeed the owner.
Jshort has you covered. torQQue owns BluegrassRivals.

I became a donating member. How long does it take and how do you know when its in effect?
donathanhurley Wrote:I became a donating member. How long does it take and how do you know when its in effect?

It should already be in effect.

Go to User CP and there should be an option on the left to add/change signature.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]