Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ (1) North Carolina Updates
The first part of the first half was really the deciding factor. The turnovers are still ridiculous.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Down by 13....they can come back!!
15 you mean
we have 25 TO's and only down 13 to the best team in the country. Not bad but good lord we could have made it a game if we wasent scared to death.
Basketballer Wrote:15 you mean

Oh my bad. I must've read it wrong.
They Need To Be Under 10 With 5;00 Mins To Go Then Start Hitting The Basket,
I think Liggins should be our starting PG.. He looks to be more talented than Darius Miller, & def. porter

I think our starting lineup should be:

Liggins
Meeks
Harris for now.. until someone steps up to play the 3
Stevenson
Patterson
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Oh my bad. I must've read it wrong.
No you were right I think your TV is a lil faster than mine.Im sorry
If Porter doesn't see the floor again I wouldn't be upset haha.
Basketballer Wrote:No you were right I think your TV is a lil faster than mine.Im sorry

Lol its all good. I just hope the Cats can come back!!
Panther Thunder Wrote:If Porter doesn't see the floor again I wouldn't be upset haha.

I don't think anyone will be. Smile
another shot by super meeks ....... A BRICK
Dang....Patterson has missed 2 in a row. We need to make those ones around the hoop!!
Horrible Horrible Horrible
This could be the fastest a thread made it to 100 post.
RavenBoy Wrote:This could be the fastest a thread made it to 100 post.

Lol I was thinking the same thing.
at least liggins can get the ball down to patterson
UNC is missing Hansbrough right now.
Panther Thunder Wrote:UNC is missing Hansbrough right now.

I sure aint missing him. If he was there now, it would be much worse than it is.
Kyboy13 Wrote:You have no idea lol.....maybe you need to get out from behind the computer seing as youve got 1000 post...... i get out plenty w/ my UK season tickets thanks! Any one can be a fan when a team is winning or talk **** on a computer but only a few Love a team and can back up their talk.
i am 75 years old love sports and dont have much to do at night but chat on here about sports , and wanna talk about love of the Cats i went to my first game in 1951 and have flown from Florida at least 4 times a year to attend games at UK and catch a high school game if there is a good one in town that weekend since i retired. So those season tickets dont impress me.
I Think It Will Be Fun To Watch This Play All Year And See Them Get Better Each Game And Be Ready For The Sec
he never touched him
Nothing malicious about that foul, he went for ball and didn't hack him or anything.
yea that wasent a hard foul what soever.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Nothing malicious about that foul, he went for ball and didn't hack him or anything.
on the replay it looks like he never touched him
Another foul on UK. What else is new.
28 to's lets try for 30
Great game Smile
Panther Thunder Wrote:I'm sure he has a legitimate injury, but it wasn't a hard foul. It was just an awkward landing.

I know I know....I'm just mad!!:mad: