Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best overall 8th grade athlete.
betsylayne1234 Wrote:Weston Little for SF,
by far the best RB in there.
He run 3 every game then there coach would take him out.

Run 3 what?
As far as overall athlete I would have to say Kyle Scaggs from RUSSELL.
He plays baseball and VERY GOOD. his dad pithced inthe big leagues, He ran a touchdown EVERYTIME he touched the ball when he played football, and I mean EVERYTIME he touched the ball. And he starts on the varsity basketball team as an 8th grader. He also started as a 7th grader last year.

he quit football to concentrate on Baseball and basketball. 5'11" 160 pounds 8th grader with a year of varsity play plus this year.
Actually RUSSELL has 2 - 8th graders and a couple of good freshman playing Varsity right now.. We will be good in a couple of years...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
#1 Shelby Caudill of Grant County. He played linebacker, receiver, punt returner and kicker.
I would have to say Jordan Turner and Tyler Boggs from harlan. They are awesome!
I think Tucker Lewis belongs too, I imagine we will see him getting some playing time for the Black Bears next year.
Tucker is good. But Jordan and Tyler are awesome athletes. Im not saying Tucker isnt, Im just voicing my opinion. Jordan and Tyler are also cousins, must run in the family. They hit hard and they are fast. I think they are both all around wonderful athletes.And I believe they will both go far in sports.
HoneyBunny19 Wrote:Tucker is good. But Jordan and Tyler are awesome athletes. Im not saying Tucker isnt, Im just voicing my opinion. Jordan and Tyler are also cousins, must run in the family. They hit hard and they are fast. I think they are both all around wonderful athletes.And I believe they will both go far in sports.

I wasn't saying that Tyler and Jordan were not good atheletes I was just saying that with any mention of the patriots you have to mention Tucker, Andrew Dozier, Coty Miracle, Austin Maggard also belong, Just mentioned those guys there are a lot more that makes the patriots great, but as far as I am concerned all of my patriots belong in the category that gets them praise.
you need to start paying attention to a rising star in the ashland tomcat school. by the name of Evan yongue.
i dont like to mention kids names so i would look for #5 in baseball and basketball but hes #25 in football. he is a very good athlete in all of these sports but mainly in football and baseball. im sure Lewis county could become contenders if he had any help
i think cody con #5 is one of the best ...when he hit people it would hurt me just while i was standing there watching. he would hit one player after another not losing a beat...Go Cougars !!!
Jerrett King #76, im his cousin and he completely saved central against shelby valley in the game to determine who got home field advantage with his amazing 3rd down sack with the score 8-0, they won. :Clap: