Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best overall 8th grade athlete.
Big Ed,
Your lost right now buddy. If I were you I'd stay away from the computer and it may save you some dignity with your fans over there at Johnson County. You state that Hazard will win by 30 against Adams, you say that the best player in the Big Sandy is the QB from Sebastian (he accounted for 0 TD's and less than 50 yards against the Cougars the first time they played), you say that Johnson Central will beat Letcher Central. I sure am glad your picking Sebastian to beat LCC tonight because it would have been real bad for us if you had of picked LCC to win since you are never right. CougarBabe and Griffin have you pegged, how does it feel to be wrong all the time???? What about your fullback #34, #25 and several more? I think they may be the some of the best players in the Big Sandy and you (their own coach) didn't say the were some of the best players??????? Wonder how they feel about you not saying they were some of the best, we over here in Letcher County think they are some of the top players in the conference over top of #15 from Sebastian, looks like we are bigger fans of your team than you are.
blitz43 Wrote:What else would they be? Do they red shirt over in Betsy Layne. My little girl is a "true 4th grder"...LOL

I think he means they are not holdbacks. Floyd county does not allow it.:o
I hear a lot about Betsy Lane being a great team, I would have loved to have seen our Cougars play them. Coach Howard offered but your coach just wanted to play our 7th graders with your 8th graders. LOL that's not going to happen with such a good team.
I like the Jones kid at Powell. Tiller and Lawson are descent too.
If your talking overall in any sports in general I would have to say Kyle Skaggs!! Great kid, Great athlete!! Go Devils!
I would have to agree this statement,,, Kyle is a great kid and an all around athlete !!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Jonathan Polly from Bell Co, great football player, very hard nosed and athletic, and also a phenomenol basketball player for Page School.
I will have to say Joe Holbrook because the kid has amazing speed, an unbreakable desire to suceed, and never gives up. He has amazing speed which is increadible to say the least, and has unlimited potential. Furthermore, it is rumored that he is wanting to play for a competitive team and will see if any big name teams will take him. Plus, I believe he can play at the college level if he is in the right system and is coached correctly.
number 1 shelby caudill for grant county
Alot of talent from Betsy Layne in Chase Hall(RB)=Great speed and vision.And in Dylan Hamilton(QB)=Big arm
jace7 Wrote:I like the Jones kid at Powell. Tiller and Lawson are descent too.

i agree. all three are good
dylan hamilton and chase hall and josh and tony dominated this year.
First off Lambert I am not the lost one. You are. Hazard destroyed Adams and the QB from Sabastian almost single handedly beat your ball club. Since you are the LCC coach surely you realize this.
Big Ed,
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are wrong again. Not the coach, just close to the coach and the LCC program. Seems strange to me that you have things to say about Coach Howard, because he speaks very highly of you and your team.
Lost again you are old buddy Lambert. I am not the coach, but also a very close JC fan. I don't know where you ever got the ideal in your head that I was the coach.
Well buddy I guess I added 2 + 2 together and got 5. I was wrong I suppose and it isn't the first time. Coach Howard put the word out to his parents over here in Letcher County that he wanted this crap stopped on the forum boards because it had caused him some personal problems. He stated that he and the real Big Ed had gotten together and talked and got a big laugh out of the fact that some people thought it was really them. However, he did ask us to quit saying anything negative about anybody and that he and Coach Blair are on good terms and he would like to keep it that way. So I for one will not be posting anything else about the Cougars this year. Once again, sorry that I had you pegged for Coach Blair and made it appear that I was Coach Howard some way, I promised him that I would clear that up for him. Sorry about the confusion, sounds like our coaches get along just fine and I guess we need to respect them enough to keep it that way.

I guess sometimes the fans get a little out of control and look back on it and feel like fools.
I would have to say Chase Hall for Betsy Layne. Powerful runner with great speed and hands.
excyter21 Wrote:I think he means they are not holdbacks. Floyd county does not allow it.:o

Thank you E_21....
Heart&Dedication Wrote:Alot of talent from Betsy Layne in Chase Hall(RB)=Great speed and vision.And in Dylan Hamilton(QB)=Big arm

I agree alot of talent for the Bobcats, Hamilton can throw the ball a mile and Hall great vision and speed.
The best lineman is #72 for belfry 8th grade tuffy willis
the best lineman in pikecounty is #72 for belfry TUFFY WILLIS
TUFFY WILLIS#72 the best lineman in pikecounty
Jordon Olinger from Hazard. Olinger dynasty. Enough said.
The best limemen in the whole state #79 Evan hayon for belfry, He uses his jewpowers 2 kill anyone in his way!
Pond creek nation Wrote:The best limemen in the whole state #79 Evan hayon for belfry, He uses his jewpowers 2 kill anyone in his way!

What????
#76 best backup lineman ZACK HATFIELD
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:What????

You herd me best one in the whole state! Him and zack hatfield
Pond creek nation Wrote:The best limemen in the whole state #79 Evan hayon for belfry, He uses his jewpowers 2 kill anyone in his way!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Weston Little for SF,
by far the best RB in there.
He run 3 every game then there coach would take him out.
I have to say Jordan Turner #5 and Tucker Lewis #19 for the New harlan patroits these to boys are the best in eastern kentucky once you hit them its on they love gettin hit Turner said sometime's he'd just stop so ppl could hit him and he could prove his point to were noone could take him down plus Lewis said the same thing bout hisself. and they are also 2 of the best linbackers in eastern kentucky as well not much gets 3 yards out of the backfeild on them most of the time thses 2 are also most taking the snap away as if there were on 'O' all the time but there season is over now going out with the chapionship won.! and now these 2 are gonna be freshmen at Harlan Co. and larky replied, "i can't wait to get these 2 boys next year running the football in my backfeild"....