Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best overall 8th grade athlete.
Thoughts??
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
For JCMS #10 Jimmy Preston. Great job Jimmy & the whole JCMS 8th grade team on a big win against a tough Belfry team !!!

GO EAGLES !!!!!:Wave:
Tony Messer #10 for Belfry
Tucker Lewis #19 New Harlan Patriots. You could possibly see him playing on Saturdays some day if he continues to improve.
ryan timmons. hes the deal he will win mister football in 2012
Where does Timmons play at and what position?
#10 for belfry 8th grade is blake newsome..
TIMMONS PLAYS AT ELKHORN MIDDLE. HE IS A RECIEVER/RB/QB WATCH HIM IN ACTION

http://www.youtube.com/user/emsfballcoach08
Dalton Sizemore of Whitley Co. is a beast. Baseball, Football, Basketball. He is excellent at all 3. Kienan Tiller & D.J. Jones of Powell Co. are great football players. Tiller plays and excells at all 3. Jones is a basketball & football star. BTW, Jones just won "King" last night.
#10 Jcms
#5 Cody Conn, LCC Cougars. One heck of a linebacker and fullback. This kid is locked and loaded on every play.
D.J and tiller aren't near the best 8th grade athletes, **** there not even the best athletes at Powell Middle. I admit D.J is a really good football player, and if he had a team around him he could do some great things, but he isn't that good at all in basketball, and neither is tiller. Brett Goodwin, a 7th grader is better at all three sports then both of them, except D.J might be better at football then him.
# 20 Dalton Taylor great running back very few times i seen him took down by one person
blitz43 Wrote:Dalton Sizemore of Whitley Co. is a beast. Baseball, Football, Basketball. He is excellent at all 3. Kienan Tiller & D.J. Jones of Powell Co. are great football players. Tiller plays and excells at all 3. Jones is a basketball & football star. BTW, Jones just won "King" last night.

I agree with you about the Dalton Sizemore.
PoCo Wrote:D.J and tiller aren't near the best 8th grade athletes, **** there not even the best athletes at Powell Middle. I admit D.J is a really good football player, and if he had a team around him he could do some great things, but he isn't that good at all in basketball, and neither is tiller. Brett Goodwin, a 7th grader is better at all three sports then both of them, except D.J might be better at football then him.
OMG! You have got to be joking! Brett doesn't even play baseball. He's tall, That's all! I like the Goodwin kid, but you got to be kidding. I would probably put about 10 people in front of Goodwin. He gets hurt on every other play. Especially if he fumbles, drops a pass, misses a wide open layup, or commits a silly foul. BTW, this post says: "Best "8th" Grade Athlete". Start another post if you want, on 7th grade athlete. You have got to learn to read before you post.
Dalton Tayler and Cody Conn of LCC. There's no stoppin' these guys!!!
Come on Cougar Babe.... The question is the best ALL AROUND 8th grade athlete. Your boys are pretty good football players, but are not even close to being the best all around athletes.
blitz43 Wrote:OMG! You have got to be joking! Brett doesn't even play baseball. He's tall, That's all! I like the Goodwin kid, but you got to be kidding. I would probably put about 10 people in front of Goodwin. He gets hurt on every other play. Especially if he fumbles, drops a pass, misses a wide open layup, or commits a silly foul. BTW, this post says: "Best "8th" Grade Athlete". Start another post if you want, on 7th grade athlete. You have got to learn to read before you post.

I was simply stating that if they weren't even the best atheletes in the school how could they be the some of the best 8th grade athletes? And btw, I would take Brett over half of the FRESHMAN for the basketball team. Obviously you havent seen this kid play basketball, he is the best basketball player this county has seen in quite awhile. Sure, he hangs his head after a bad play, but considering his brother and cousin are on the freshman team, his dad was one of the best players powell has ever seen, his uncle was one **** of a player, he has insane pressure on him to live up to his relatives. Pretty soon **** start gaining some mental stability and be able to be one of the better players in the 14th reigon when he is an upperclassman.
PoCo Wrote:I was simply stating that if they weren't even the best atheletes in the school how could they be the some of the best 8th grade athletes? And btw, I would take Brett over half of the FRESHMAN for the basketball team. Obviously you havent seen this kid play basketball, he is the best basketball player this county has seen in quite awhile. Sure, he hangs his head after a bad play, but considering his brother and cousin are on the freshman team, his dad was one of the best players powell has ever seen, his uncle was one **** of a player, he has insane pressure on him to live up to his relatives. Pretty soon **** start gaining some mental stability and be able to be one of the better players in the 14th reigon when he is an upperclassman.

I pray your right. "Right now" though. Tiller can run rings around him in Football & Baseball. Jones is waaaaaay better than him in football. That only leaves basketball. You are forgetting that Tiller & Jones will get better in basketball once they learn the game more. Tiller will out-heart & out-hustle most on that team. Jones will get faster. He will be the one to watch out for. Remember too...this is about 8th Graders
Big Ed Wrote:Come on Cougar Babe.... The question is the best ALL AROUND 8th grade athlete. Your boys are pretty good football players, but are not even close to being the best all around athletes.

I'm sorry. Don't remember this thread being titled best all around athlete according to Big Ed.

Cody Conn and Dalton Taylor are both outstanding 8th grade athletes.
I have some that I would give this honor to from the New Harlan Patriots team which would be #19 Tucker Lewis, #10 Austin Maggard, #5 Jordan Turner, and they are still more. But I love to see #19 & #10 play some football.
Which I have a question someone has the word out that #10 isn't playing football in high school are there any truth in that? I would hate to see that happen because he is and going to be and outstanding qb and cb in high school. Not only can he play football but, hes a stand out in basketball and baseball. For most of the boys on this team also are good in other sports. This football team is load with talent.
#21 And #8 For Betsy Layne....true 8th Graders . The Real Deal..rb And Qb
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Thoughts??

i think best athlete is from Morgan county #12 joe holbrook he has alot of speed a lot
newballcoach08 Wrote:ryan timmons. hes the deal he will win mister football in 2012

another very good runnin back is also from Morgan county is walker crase he is big and can hit very hard and trys and gets what they need for a td or a first down:letsparty
Cougar Babe you are about to see the best 8th grade athlete when your boys play Sabastian. Watch out for the BobCat quarterback/linebacker who is the best of the best in the mountains.
Junior Handshoe of Allen Central Middle School is a very good all-around athlete. I know this past summer, he had the highest batting average in the 11-12 All-Star tournament in Paintsville, and pitched a heck of a game against Paintsville. He will be a nice player to watch in football, basketball, and baseball for the Rebels once he reaches high school.
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:#21 And #8 For Betsy Layne....true 8th Graders . The Real Deal..rb And Qb
What else would they be? Do they red shirt over in Betsy Layne. My little girl is a "true 4th grder"...LOL
Big Ed Wrote:Cougar Babe you are about to see the best 8th grade athlete when your boys play Sabastian. Watch out for the BobCat quarterback/linebacker who is the best of the best in the mountains.
Big Ed,

Once I again, I would like to thank you for your wonderful insight. LOL!!!!

I think that Conn and Taylor have already met the quarterback\linebacker from SMS earlier this season when they beat them 16-0.

GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:redboxer: :fedup: :closed: :mad:
Big Ed Wrote:Cougar Babe you are about to see the best 8th grade athlete when your boys play Sabastian. Watch out for the BobCat quarterback/linebacker who is the best of the best in the mountains.
Big Ed What Time Do You All Play To Day?/we Play For First At 8