Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you play EVEYONE!!!!
For Russell 5/6th grade team they have 30 kids. 11 start, which leaves 19. 2 of those rotate on starting D which drops to 17. The coaches try to work out with other teams before the game to play the non-starters in the 2 quarter to give everyone the opportunity to play and be responsible for the soreboard. Sometimes teams will not do that so I have seen the coaches rotate the defensive line every play. The kids switch out usually withour being told. They just know to GO. Sometimes the kids forget and then need to be reminded but they try. If the other teams choose not to play the second team, Russell will try to stick to the plan as much as possible. But when the other team continues to run their Feature Back against a much smaller or less experienced team, then changes are made. As for the most part, I do know that the coaches get all the kids in...... Just wondering how other teams do it???
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "